There is no Haruhi in my Classroom (俺の教室にハルヒはいない)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 9

Stonykun
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

There is no Haruhi in my Classroom (俺の教室にハルヒはいない)

Post by Stonykun »

Hey there!

I'm a huge fan of the Haruhi and bought all of the LN's and now there is a new novel series that takes place in the "Haruhi-Universe"
Short brief of the story:

Yū (sometimes called Hiroshi or Yutaka) is a male student familiar with Haruhi Suzumiya's famous line, "I'm not interested in ordinary people. But, if any of you are aliens, time-travelers, or espers, please come see me. That is all!" However, he is annoyed by elements of the franchise such as supernatural elements, boy-meets-girl, and high intensity.
His female childhood friend Shirakawa (sometimes called Kasuga) is convinced that a someone like Haruhi does exist in their class, and calls a truant female classmate whose seat is behind Yū's "Haruhi".
Shirakawa is trying to become a voice actor. She randomly encountered anime scriptwriter Makoto at a meal... although the meeting might not truly be random.
In the meantime, Yū finds himself involved with his childhood friend and others aspiring to make a name in the anime industry.
(by http://haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/There_is_n ... _Classroom)

And some pictures form the covers:
ImageImageImage

I hope it piqued your interest and that this one will be a official project.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”