Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

"Yes"
100%
"Not Really (Please give a reason)"
No votes
"No (Please give a reason)"
No votes

Total votes: 30

loganjames
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Post by loganjames »

Author: Fumiaki Maruto
Illustrator: Kurehito Misaki
Label: Fujimi Shobo
Sumary:
A highschool otaku named Aki Tomoya runs into his dream girl one day...only to find that she has the faintest presence to his chagrin!

Now with his otaku passions, Tomoya wants to turn the girl into a heroine in the only realm he is familiar with: 2D dating simulation game. To accomplish this objective, he scouts Eriri Spencer Sawamura, his half-foreigner childhood friend equipped with artistic talent, as the illustrator, and Kasumigaoka Utaha, a famous prodigy writer, as the script writer.
Then the train for the heroine begin.
another color illustration:
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
Prologue :
Spoiler! :
"The setting is a small island in the remote south approximately one hour air travel from Tokyo ......"
Then after school lit the redness of shining sunset from the slope.
"Then, even though the school on the island will be combined with the daughter of renowned schools in the mainland due to population decline ......"
From the outside of the window came the sound of screams in vain sport club members.
"Because of that, it feels like a story that begins with the protagonist wearing women's clothing entered the school ......"
In the room that seemed a little too quiet because the sound is heard echoing voice. "The truth or protagonist was a daughter of the moon that comes through home stay ......"
Along with a strong sense of spirit that I have spread quietly.
"Although I forgot to say, this world is a world in which" the world of gods "," demon world "and the" human world "coexist ......"
"Eee ......"
"Then, during the advanced technology, there are also 3 robot maid in the protagonists house ......"
"whaa ......"
"And In the midst of it, the protagonist decides to run for student council in order to protect his own club activities ......"
"Wait a minute ......"
"Ah, while still there, all of the heroine then one after another have martial prowess ......"
"Enough is enough! Silenttt ~!!!!"
"Wow, do not make the loud noises. It would be disruptive around."
I weigh the words falter as silent, erased by the sound of loud and fierce with absurd sudden.
"Mouth touting vague dreams with loud sounds over 30 minutes of nonstop saying things like interference!?"
"It has been that long? ......"
When looking at the clock, of course, feels like a needle winder moves approximately 15 degrees than a few moments ago.
Ah, because I am a human who captures the big picture of things, I'm not interested in the movement of the minute hand.
"Anyway I’m home alone. Overall, no more than this, since all the time wasted ......"
"No, wait a minute, calm down a bit. The story is ......"
"If you think about it, called up after school with a sudden without any prior notice, proposal cover only shown like this, heard the speech is not clear, until the club invitations may not understand, really made me furious to know"
"Although the call abruptly after school without any prior notice and put a face without shame as it has the courage I think ......"
"Tch ...... because words in different meanings regret swirling in my head, stop giving tsukkomi calmly"
"So?"
The girl who raises a fuss in front of my eyes since some time ago and holding his head slightly bowed.
Then, it can be said blond hair flowing outward appearance of his trademark shoulder, inflicting a small voice gently. That is, if the men first met him then and there certainly will be captivated by the blonde hair like handwork porcelain-white skin.
Classmates who grew up in Japan, the UK has a father and a Japanese mother.
Sawamura Spencer Eriri.
"In general you are, though it seems until now I still can ignore the consumer otaku, invites to make the game even without any profit, are you underestimate the public?"
Sweet words and deeds always gave him a reputation as a great lady beautiful girl in school especially in the classroom, but if unmasked opened asleep true character like this malignancy, lascivious and maniacs.
"Collecting the appropriate people though I myself cannot do anything, let's make a game and to be so famous, such words were said by doujin group you know. Instead of it that you hate?"
"What did you say?! Passion that is boiling within me! Motivation even more than usual! Means that without this plan I may not even finish the game just that is not possible!"
"Then other people do not have the desire to make it"
"Ah, do not destroy it literally! Although the proposals that finished the night with so much difficulty ......"
"Plan of galge doujin (temporarily) and the date and also the name of how it you could take all night writing it?"
"If I slept eleven hours, of course, little time is left for sure right"
"Wherever tsukkomi you have not throw anything ...... Da-damn you!"
"A-Ah ...... Cruel"
Art club champion ever since winning the exhibition class.
The owner of incredible artistic talent.
"The true nature" this girl is being touted as the only known small percentage of people, including me at school.
Well, even so, I'm not a human being swamped feeling superior to the "other face shown only to me" it. That is the cruel girl.
"A person like you took stands on the main stage right now is ten years too soon"
"Although it's too late is too fast then? And then doujin galge are the main stage?"
"Tch...... you just buy and watch bishoujo anime and pass it!"
"Y-you, if you say more than that I would not lent the last BD 'Jichikai Dokudan no'?"
"To follow up before last and finally the sudden escape sequence, which you say is the lowest!"
"N-no, that was just a typical threat for not admit defeat, I did not do it until right now ......"
So please work of it......
By the way, 'escape sequence' is a popular phrase huh?
"Anyway after it was argued in vain. Thing I did alone was already quite a lot.'s Absolutely no time to spare for the amateur useless game."
"Just the design of the main character heroine ...... and also, while still able, only a few original image sub heroine and the whole character and the background too ...... for free ...... "
"Do not raise demand content such as quadratic curves! Where the special copy of the guest!"
"It seems like there was ......?"
As it is, the argument cannot be approached and no results appear in the class ......
"Please calm you two"
"se ......"
"Utaha senpai......!"
I wonder since when there is a fallacy that there are only two people in this class ...... great, soothing voice was slightly lower ear stroking both of us.
Thus, I call for a plan that not only Eriri this time.
Thus I estimate hazards backward people and add friends, with my counter victory......
"Yeah but this time, unfortunately I also agree with Sawamura"
"U-utah senpai ~"
But, the opposite of the expected, namely a unilateral advantages that occur when expected, characteristic of Japanese people like to support the oppressed people have lost somewhere ......
"Hey, Rinri"
"Tomoya ......"
However, because in the end my name appears here I'll introduce myself.
Aki Tomoya.
Toyogasaki Academy class 2.
Then, additional profiles since yesterday, leading the club doujin manufacture galge (name not yet determined).
"Let me briefly examine the proposal"
"Because I let sarcasm like that, so do not enlarge on purpose"
Utaha senpai politely opened the trash and straighten the paper that has been rolled Eriri.
Although he knew that before opening visible only title of the proposal (cover) with a large font size and the number of characters is very little in vain ......
"Changing the way of speaking, I can roughly understand the contents of your head within 30 mins ago"
"Remarkably, honestly I feel relieved!"
"Hee, despite not think of anything to chance, you can just sleep, I can understand your mind about an hour last night in the futon"
"As hard as usual"
"I'm not happy with such a challenging attitude"
Flow until the end of a quiet conversation, but without choosing words, her mocking far exceeds the level that can be tolerated.
Long black hair shiny, because facial expressions are virtually unchanged objectively beautiful girl settled on the body.
Seniors one year above me and Eriri.
Kasumigaoka Utaha.
"First of all, if there are any additional plans orally at 0"
"OOU"
"Just looks like a mixture of the various parts that I saw somewhere"
"Uggh"
"Perhaps, it is only appropriate to connect with some of the work that you recently played, right?"
"B-but because it connects a wide variety of genres to suit I think it would be avant-garde incredible ......"
"So, instead of the end so Yosenabe level, but so Yaminabe"
"Nu, nughh"
"Or" Connecting various genres with the appropriate "I said do not be challenged"
Instead exceeds exceptional level, I can tell her mocking at levels that can be tolerated.
Differences with the lascivious Eriri, it penetrates much more rationally (that sounds).
"B-but, this plan just me ......"
"The story that I heard from an editor saying ...... 'only I could do that' bring the plan without ever heard before"
"Eh ......?"
"But this is really similar to the story ...... one day, he brought a proposal reaches a gaming company. According to his own statement 'Innovation that did not exist until now', 'This is the work of the highly anticipated gamer' , 'if only I would widen if the industry can implement this plan', just to mention one-on-one praise himself.
"Hey, heeeeee"
Department, it seems everything is what I call a little while ago.
"Then, when seen it there 'childhood friend who came meddlesome wake up early', 'short haired girl athlete in good shape', 'younger sister attached to the protagonist but submissive', 'mysterious girl with a spiritual existence' , 'interesting dialogue' also exist, 'Overview icha-love after courting', also 'Relief miraculous and rapid development time of the end' ...... "
"Aa, enough, enough!"
Great, it's just a direct explanation of not less than 5 titles came to mind. What was the frightened innovation.
"Yes, things like that"
My 30 minutes destroyed all out in just 30 seconds, tap, Utaha senpaiput his hand on my shoulder which bowed sluggish.
"It's been a long time yes, seriously Rinri otaku activities, not that I do not feel it is impossible to say there is some desire for cooperation"
"Saying do not want cooperation, counting quietly. Anyway I Tomoya"
Since the class is never separated from one rank in parallel, the genius in school.
By default only wrote the script for the drama club, the owner of remarkable literary talent.
"The true nature" of this girl who is admired as it was again only a small percentage of people known to include me in school.
Well, it ...... no, this girl was cruel.
"Wait ...... do not arbitrarily enter the world just for two people!"
"The environment around you it is always hard to me like this!?"
Then, sharpness Eriri piercing mouth again concurrently with blond tail swings from side.
"Ah, there you are Sawamura? Long time I thought you had to go home for leave him"
"Wh ......"
Then, though do not know what kind of instinct, utaha senpai with smart issuing excessive self-defense.
"You are actually said anything with kind. That is what I not hate"
"That's what I hate from you"
"At first, who are enters the world just for two people"
"So? Although I have previously stated that absenteeism, anyone who followed it for granted and do not stop attacking?"
"Geez, do not lose control Sawamura"
"Huh? I do not understand what you're saying!"
"Wait ...... do not arbitrarily enter the two hey "
Although I always think about it, these two are too close.
Of course, in a sense.
"Anyway, so for what it Utaha Kasumigaoka here"
"At first because I was a student here, what's weird is not also exist here?"
"I know it but do not say it with that sense"
"Then two of them it's okay, right? Are you imagining weird?"
"Just so you know, yes, it's because I do not want to follow the war of nerves is not as useful as it is"
"It is insisted on the phrase ugly right Sawamura"
"I have always lived simply with a vengeance!"
"So do not then destroy the door"
"I do not destroy it! just a little shout!"
"O-oi wait! Wait a minute!"
Cries half my death was abolished by the destruction and screaming sounds that surpass them.
Them, while arguing about me has gone ignored.
How wrong logic ......
"A-a ...... haaaaah ~"
I sigh left firmly today.
However with this, my ambition example conversation invoke intending to play heroine, all just a bit of a sub plot heroine, scenario all the characters, including the production script ...... for free with the tragic collapse.
Remaining physically ie A4 size sheet of crumpled paper lay on the table and myself.
Hope, morale and plan an hour earlier so easily destroyed, leaving only hopelessness, lethargy and plans were rejected.
They thought, however, the situation so far has not expressed anymore.
So, please, do not give up too anything. It does not matter if you decide to brave retreat.
Since the beginning of the plan started from a simple idea.
There is no such things depend battle of life and death human life.
Hence, only one word, what can we do.
But ......
"My fight, has just begun ......"
Humans, when cornered in a desperate situation will smoulder.
S ...... though only author who cornered their character in desperate in circumstances with moe, that's another story.
Plan aimed at innovation drowned, the people are not collected, the formation of the club suddenly foundered on the rocks.
The situation now is no new element anywhere.
That said, the situation itself is not anything out of the way easily.
Although unusual, the resurrection story of its demise.
Yes, it was so typically more than five straight titles come to mind just by perusing old story.
But, more than five titles it is a masterpiece that even now it still can remember correctly.
Hence repeated any number of times, how long to use it too, good stuff nonetheless a good thing.
"All right!"
Concentrate power in the hands, once again, to regain morale before bed yesterday.
Then tomorrow, I will thinking about it......
"Unfortunately , all of them are not willing to cooperate"
"...... Ah, there you huh?"
"Errr, at first make the game is for me to become the main heroine isn’t ?"
"Sorry, sorry, I forgot until now"
"Um, I understand. You really forgot about me Aki"
By the way sorry, just a little correction.
"our" fight, has just begun ......
"No, but Katou, in front of them, where you were not at all attractive"
"is the different aura. Both famous celebrities in the school"
"Well, it looks like that's the case"
"If it is remembered both my name did not listen to it"
"No, well, since the beginning of what they have cursory look at you? If that's all ......"
"But that great Aki , can be familiar with Sawamura and Kasumigaoka senpai . Moreover, it can be very close"
"............"
Not much to say at all forgotten despite complaints until now, with a very normal conversation, talking about the usual things.
Visually ...... well as it looks.
Classmates who did not leave an impression until a month ago, even though it should have been going to the same school more than a year.
Katou Megumi
...... Yes, even though it felt weak, as its name so there is a possibility, yes.
"Well, the story has also been completed, let's go home then? There are places I want to go a bit"
"...... So easily, Katou"
"You think it's normal?"
"Normal is not good. You're the Main Heroine so? At galge"
"Oh yes, in the game what should it be renamed? Katou Megumi was very ordinary"
"Do not admit yourself ......"
There's another theory I remembered that story can be called a masterpiece.
That is, whatever works, even now, in order to remember the name and direct visual, there is an interesting and unique heroine.
It is said that 90% is the same as a win for the story, if the character stands.
That means, when a character does not stand up then is the fatal......
"Close ya? And lock"
"Ah ......"
Not, therefore, the fight has just begun!
So I decided once again, I'm back in the hands for concentrated power.
Is not right for do not feel the grip in my hand any longer, or maybe just my feelings.
Whatever it is, this is a story that describes the days ...... not my fight, but our fight, Aki Tomoya and Katou Megumi.
The fight to create a story that puts the classmate A friend to becoming the main heroine......
"Kay 'wait ...... mm ~ feeling like this is it right?"
"why Katou?"
"Ah, this, it seems the door slightly damaged. Otherwise it should be fixed"
"...... One day you will be able to ruin it. Character like that would stand!"
Well the grammar was a mess, so anyone who want to change and fixed it are welcome :D .

the author is also the author of VN White album 2 so the LN fell like reading a VN :D
"RL is suck game" by Keima katsuragi. SO HAIL!!! 2D
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata

Post by cautr »

Got it on my kindle. It had pretty good reviews so I plan to read it someday. That it's the author of White Album however... :cry: That's not very motivating.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
loganjames
Reader

Post by loganjames »

Chapter 1:
Spoiler! :
"Morning, uncle Yamaguchi"
"Oh, this time the paperboy. Tomo you really work hard "
"Because next month the BD box " Goukoku no Goraion "out! And Because nenxxroid only included in the first edition I will be desperately trying to get them!"
"...... As always saying something in the high spirit. Though I do not understand anything"
"Well since I'm going to go share out this time, as the only player I would get ready, bye!"
While mild greet the morning with the neighbours in the neighbourhood, I immediately stepped on the pedal.
Then, as soon as I turn left to follow the road while instantaneous speed, field of sight above the bottom of the left-right-straight open when approaching a steep slope derivatives.
Another name, the slope detective.
The road that slopes 300 yards and flirty heart back from the desert to the oasis.
What's more reason for naming the slope halfway there "Sakashita Detective Agency" written on old billboards that attract the curiosity of elementary school children.
"Uoooo ......"
When approaching the entrance derivatives, strong winds from getting behind me pushed me and my bike.
It was past the middle of spring break, starting tomorrow April morning air was not cold anymore.
Petals fluttering waving rows of cherry trees from the side of the road more and add a sense of warmth.
Driven like a pleasant breeze from behind, suddenly speed up and down the road in a flash so highly skewed......
"Ooooo ...... ooh!"
Almost ...... I did, this time with both hands gripping the entire power brake lever and decelerate quickly.
"Pedestrians okay, car okay, the speed okay…… everything is okay!"
Paused, pointing and calling one-on-one.
Again slowly down the side of the road.
Anyway, since about a year ago, if the bike was blown by high wind is like a joke.
Now, race cars such as age punks, turned at full speed while beating machine, sense of speed and passion as it could not be found throughout the city.
But ......
"Because the rules are the rules, right"
Instead of complaints by adult 'the world is so uncomfortable liveable'.
Let me fly or fall I will calm, but accidentally was no one there I do not know what I can be calm or not.
Well those far up the ladder to adulthood.
What's more, the pace slows as the cherry blossoms waving leaves also, it is a way to enjoy this season with a right.
"Wooo, waving up and down, warm ......"
Releasing force besides holding two hand brakes, I looked up into the sky.
The sky is already showing signs of spring entirely, on a bright blue thin white clouds oscillate, ant there leaves fluttering cherry blossoms..
After that, the sun is slightly stronger than the winter months do not shrink sink before dawn.
Even so, larger than the moon or the sun, closer, faster entering visibility, UFO really round.
"...... Eh?"
UFO really round, entered the visibility faster, closer, bigger than the moon and the sun ...
"Is that! Was Ufo ... o"
Faster than the sound of doubt, the UFO landed in front of my eyes, fell and rolled over just in derivatives.
It would be better if the duration of the fly is little longer.
"Is that hat ......"
After making sure, it does not move objects like a red straw hat, but white beret shape.
So, because it is not receiving any power the UFO don’t receive enough wind in the area so do not fly as far.
No, the color has nothing to do.
Though I say it, I quite sunk in a sense of care......
"A, aaaaa ~! Please, hey waiiiiiit"
Without realizing it, I heard a loud voice because of the wind.
"Ee ...... h"
At that time, my body reacts own.
Muscles in both hands to grip the brake stand over backwards, somewhat different from the muscle head that looked back over backwards.
Maybe it came from the top of a hill, with beautiful transparent, yet I want to make sure the eye is the owner of that loud voice......
"My hat ~ ~ ~!!!"
"Ah ......"
Turning to the top of the ramp.
Confusion as she stood there silent, roughly my age, is a girl.
Her apparent was charming me in my eyes, a white one-piece dress, white socks, white ......
No, but color has nothing to do, maybe.
Stretched out his right hand to the hat tumbled with adept on the slopes without signs of stopping completely, hold the hair floating in the wind with the left hand, means not enough hands to hold the skirt.
Well ......, so anyway, the owner of the hat here.
"can she reached it ......"
"Ah ......"
Then when she looked back at the close of the hat away, inevitably, on the boundary line of her eyes to see me.
With the same look of distress, this time she looks at me and turns to hat.
"Wait a minute!"
"Eh ......?"
I do not understand what is told by the girl's view.
But yeah, heavy flow of current developments apart ...... what can make up the big waves.
"Wuoooooow!"
So I energetically pedalling a bicycle down the slopes ......
"Oooooooo ... yosh"
Then when you think about it, get off the bike and stand politely ......
"Woooooooooooo again ~!"
Then running down hard with both feet.
If you like this is looking cool and what can we do any speed going down.
This, following the traffic rules in the country with completely.
Because sprinting desperately dangerous, but if it runs may not be treated against the rules.
Living weak road users!
Later that night ......
Through 12 hours,
In the midst of the buzzing sound of the movement of two HDD recorder to record the anime as usual, keyboard typing sound that heat is not lost with the waste heat from the engine echoed in the whole room.

Title:
Has not been established
The concept works:
Meetings, emotion, icha-love story.
"......" Icha-love 'the latter was upset the balance then? "
Because I was influenced by meeting 'destiny' was this morning.
Because of the characteristics of a story that is not inferior to reality making fervent desire to write.
Since heat flows from the whole body, want or not I should make the text.
"No, love is not a description of Icha-love selling, event for galge"
In the end, somehow I can take the hat that fell tens of meters in the main street.
To me that says 'enough' as he interrupted her, the girl who ran down from the slopes about half a minute to thank and repeatedly bowed his head.
The pain of the elbow is scraped though few made me feel proud.

Prologue:
One day in the spring, I met with destiny......
Long slopes where sunlight flowing calm, warm breeze passed, leaves fluttering cherry blossoms.
Then a girl stood still at its peak.
The girl who had never met, do not know his name.
The new hunch makes a pounding heart, when it ......
At that moment I fell in love for the second time.
Yes, I have fallen in love again.
Falling in love with someone that can not be stopped.
Although I will be hurt. Although I would hurt her.
Although the two feelings will not be met ......
Thus the existence of the new school year begins with a hunch something will happen.
"...... A bit too painful then?"
After that for a while, two people walking side by side until the bike stopped in the middle of the road slope.
But after that, I was riding a bicycle down the street, he continued to climb the hill and back to the original objective.
During that time, I barely speak.
Mutual introduced its own name was not, nor make any promises.
"Well, although a bit sore, as an attention getter does nothing right. Really misunderstood!"
But, so it does nothing.
No, because that's not okay.
However, precisely because this story has characteristics such drama by chance connect again destiny that may never disconnected, so it can shine.
Therefore, as a transfer student coming into my class of the new school year.
Or like as a fellow father against each other, love and hate toyed waves.
In addition, a surprise disclosure of the fact that they are actually brother and sister same father different mothers pull them into trouble ......
In just a few seconds, ignoring that icha-love has turned to an entirely different level, well, that sort of thing it was.

The appeal of this work:
Not complicated, make impatient, a little embarrassing, writhing in pain.
Adventure novels that make up true love youth days like that.
"Passing the pain this time smelling the old man right!"
Nevertheless, this weird motivation is never unprecedented before.
As if the burning spirit that asleep until now is reflected just in one bursts.
Since when my spirit become burning like this?
Probably, yes, since I was infatuated with 'Koisuru Metronome' to forget to eat and sleep ......
"Whatever happens 'youth' does not exist. Therefore not net age"
Just one year ago ......?

The appeal of this work:
Not complicated, make impatient, a little embarrassing, writhing in pain.
Adventure novels that make up true love youth days like that.
N.B. Here to review the plan.

"A typical day was used normal day"
With such feelings, plans to make the game continues until the HDD recorder finishes recording all broadcast at midnight.
The deliver newspaper in next morning so late thirty minutes to every home.
The first day of April entered.
Then the second day to make the plot.

Characterizations:
A Heroine (Name not set)
Main Heroine. The girl who met on the road slopes where the cherry fly.

"...... So finally I tried my best to use a little more background of cherry blossom"
Without enough of me wrestling with the proposal, though while making heroine story, this day I remember meeting with the child in the real world.
Same with the plot characterizations that are being written now, the girl I had never met, do not know his name.
I live in an area that continues to this since birth, having never seen it until now, could he moved recently? Or maybe just accidentally met in the street, even between the two possibility.
White beret in a white one-piece dress.
Later, when the expression withstand windblown hair with his hand ......
I did not really remember his face.
Somehow most situations because the meeting was too strong, even to his face that seems important are not seen clearly.
Although I remember the white color ......
No, that's why the color had nothing to do.
Although is not the white gown but her dress.

Characterizations:
A Heroine (Name not set)
Main Heroine. The girl who met on the road slopes where the cherry fly.
At the top of the climb the big old cherry tree only growing.
Bound by a curse given the tree, she lives forever as the soul immortal cherry.
Protagonists when a child has an exchanging promise with the girl......
When keeping that promise and her desire to materialize, the curse removed.
At that time, the presence of the girl disappeared from everyone's minds.

"....... This is my feeling or these just like Da XXpo?"
With such feelings, today I get many times to lost in the maze of the mind, the plan did not expand.
I had to chase back on tomorrow.
Month change at the second night.
Looks like soon the footsteps sounded the new school year.

The outline of the story:
Has not been established

"Distress, any web material mop April is over. At this rate must inevitably seek Matome site really carefully"
Today continues as two lines.

Three April.
"Anime spring start today huh ...... anyway should I watch the first episode of all titles directly"
Although I've checked three works, which made me decide to end it last for a while.

Four April.
"Starting tomorrow a new school year ...... in the end, spring break this year I'm not doing anything"
Well, the fact is like this.

※ ※ ※

"Tomoya Hey, have you got 'Kohakuiro concerto'?"
"What……….'Kohakuiro Concerto' ?"

When I spoke with my classmates Kamisato Yoshihiko, the lessons completed, I wanted to open a locker when I got home about half past four in the afternoon.
"That is the galge that came out this year, could be said to work quite well, especially the original eroge, if you're definitely going to check it out that what I think"
"...... If I did so what?"
"Of course borrow it. Has long been finished, right?"
Moreover, the reason that stopped me from rushing home to digest anime recorded last night was too outrageous.
Looks like this person knowledge about me is I'm the person who will buy all the eroge galge converted from famous and nice, especially to coincide with the day of sale.
"Do not know. Buy for yourself"
"I'm not the same as Tomoya, no money"
Well that's why even though I bought it.
Ten o'clock in the morning on the day of sale.
With a weight of 1.8 kilos 9800 yen includes 5 pieces of the soundtrack and a collection of limited edition original image output first.
Confusion as a special gift from the store available in all stores on that day, I launched a quick attack and ordered the store I choose with confusion.
Incidentally I cried four times before have finish it.
"Well yes, I have the money to buy anime or game because hard work part-time, stop the way you talk that seemed to misunderstand the purpose of the way"
However, because of my father's employees of small companies, even with excess loan remaining family until my generation, only a middle-class family.
Because my parents were away working abroad, I lived alone in the huge house, even so do not confuse the issue of money can not be compared with the protagonist galge.
"What? But if Tomoya will buy it I think"
"The bottom lines though I buy it, borrow prohibited. Least says you're going to play it in my house"
"No way, it's the only explanation noisy"
"It is the right of the gaming provider and place. How happy to talk with friends on the same product ......"
"Before you give me the spoiler before I finished it"
"...... I'm so sorry for the time it was. Forget it"
Yoshihiko piercing words that I did not realize the hypocrisy in.
There are people, other people who was hurt in spite of myself.
Spoiler for otaku is the lowest act ...... even not inferior to copy or crack.
"Instead, ask the other person. I really do not have it"
"Seriously ~ Akiba has been destroyed, on the internet everything has exceeded ten thousand, although I wanted to, I could not get it"
"So the message is always, many times I say it. Because if the order is not collected even in the author, order items will not come from the store, and even how much complaining can not even get it after that, I can only say that it is in accordance with what is have you done "
"Why do you talk like a style maker's spy?"
Well, if I started to tell the truth, if one day you can play it faster.
If so ...... that would somehow insult I received after that I do not understand.
"Well, for that reason had to go home. Tomorrow"
"You go home, right? Wants street together to the station?"
"A, no ...... it's a bit ..."
"Oh, yes, because of the long-awaited already out, from now on you will assist with the surrounding shops huh? you got greatness in finding rare items, right?"
"Yes, leave it to me! ...... Ah"
"OK, Is have been defined. And Tomoya should also be getting ready to go home"
Because the invitation as 'please wait' unconsciously I accepted it ......
If well thought out, now should I use the plan to keep this guy from my locker right?
"Hey, hey Yoshihiko, I knew I"
No matter how, now, in my locker......
"Why tarry, had nothing else to do right Tomoya"
"Aaaaa ~ ~ ~!!"
"Here bag. Yet you do not come home with a textbook too right"
"~ ~ ~ It ~! Now let's hurry home!"
"...... Why excessive reaction like that?"
"Quick, quick!"
With a spirit that does not shut the locker nothing other than the bag, strong push Yoshihiko running backs in the corridor ...... then I remembered the school rules while I was running.
With a sense of relief because 'Kohakuiro Concerto' first edition 1.8 kilos which I keep in a locker this morning completely lost.
"Ah, by the way Yoshihiko"
"What?"
"Stop talking like a boyfriend style inseparable as meddlesome. So I want to hit you"
"Do not say that after I kick you"
Although I feel disgust but what can i do.

Toyogasaki private schools.
No scenery, no level is also downtown.
Not integrated with junior high scholl, nor affiliated with the university, because it is not in the university town.
The student council was not ruled the school, discipline committee members do not carry weapons, chairman of the board and its principal totally opposite in political issues.
Such capital of ...... located in the city of Tokyo, which is a fairly new school that is less than ten years since its establishment.
There, that does not emphasize such a place setting or anime bishoujo galge since our school buildings are commonplace.
"Usually because you're always looking for just that sell wholesale, so it can not found it"
"Why? Many are sold, and there are many discount isn’t?"
Well, actually there is absolutely no problem. Is not a story that should be explained with difficulty.
"In any store for overflow stuff does not matter right. But what are you looking for now is a rare item that never disappear from the market, right?"
"So what?"
"Although the title which resulted in people suffering from large amounts it and received back in a short time, it will be immediately killed. Especially targeted, which will flood the sudden like that in the big store"
"Just to buy the game in Yodoxxshi is treated like sudden buyers ......"
Although no one mentions the name of the shop. So this is buyer suddenly.
"The target is not a massive seller’s since specialty store game is too easy"
"Then what the best should do?"
"What should be sought, which clearly distinguishes the main merchandise, the store that sells the game because they feel the time being"
"The main merchandise mean?"
"Often the adult DVD. Usually the narrow building about six floors which almost all adults goods, just in the corner of a regular gaming floor with smooth laid ......"
"Aha, Laxxtaxxx"
Hence the name of the shop is removed ...... there is no point in a corridor uplifting, from the greeting sounds refreshing caress our ears with delight.
"Hi Otaku, Bye-bye"
"Yo, till tomorrow"
"Wait a minute, why call such a manner!?"
"Ahaha, bye ~"
In addition to the call heard calmly, a classmategirl in class 1 who normally favored attitude and voice it, reply with a smile to reply Yoshihiko tsukkomi, it looks like there is absolutely no desire to have further connection and quickly passed.
"Boy, thanks to Tomoya two years I spend as same classmate with you and now I was treated as disgusting otaku"
"Even just think it is only called a blessing. Usually we otaku inevitably become the target of harassment and otherwise ignore it?"
"The story of the days when ......"
"Seven years ago"
"Why refer it as clear as that? First of all, I do not like Tomoya otaku in that can not be helped and rehabilitated into society"
"Is that was shallow, when viewed is not otaku is still enough to be otaku. Moreover, when viewed from the otaku, otaku light only as a target of derision. But does not worry Yoshihiko . Because only I will not leave you even if you live a boring life not profitable and to no avail it.
"...... I wonder why I eventually became friends after you pull into this way"
Although the hot friendship statement that just I say it still not moved Yoshihiko, And Yoshihiko seems not too satisfied and just cocked his head.
That's why this sudden. Uh, but suddenly nothing to do.

"Usually is too late if you really like it. Now even after two years have passed since the original eroge sales, the dakimakura sales at Comiket booth is always a long line even with the first train cannot afford it, on top of that, order used with official post in five minutes cannot survive, how great popular titles "
"Tomoya Hey, we're still not old enough"
"Take it easy. I did not set foot on adult content. Now all information released to all people"
So I do not need to pass through the shop floor or the top floor there is a board underneath eighteen years and above.
Therefore, of course, let 'Kohakuiro Concerto' original, including the type eroge game was never played.
"In a place where there are no means so clean as always yes"
"Not that there is no meaning. When eighteen years later I would owe. Till then I will comply with the appropriate rules and will not pester people for the common good"
"The friends of Tomoya are the friends of sofurin "
"Do not call me by that title, you will be kicked"
"Stop my back, my back"
Thus we arrive at the shoe rack, while deepening friendship very thin, again, this time from the side of heat with squealing sound piercing our ears.
"Oy ~ Tomoya gang go home now?"
"Yes, thank you very much"
"No need to repeat what you said five minutes ago. Why this bunch!"
"Looks like you're always happy ...... bay"
"You also strive with your club activities, bay"
Boys of my classmate class 2 with spirit wearing a rugby club and a little dirty with a big bold sound rid of the second series of incomprehensible meaning that occasionally launched by Yoshihiko tsukkomi , and their boots echoing sound while leaving the campus.
"Boy, in addition summoned fellow otaku, why am I treated like Tomoya enhancements?"
"It was unexpected as you said yourself, because you're not in the otaku like me"
"Basically I do not approve split level otaku"
"But we, other things such as the value and the average physical so difficult to determine the advantages and disadvantages of it? Then after that so just otaku levels and differences in appearance. But do not worry Yoshihiko......"
"Therefore do not add the odd vanity without care. Fact, the level of face is same"
The hot friendship statement friendship from me last time...... this time he cut quickly.
"Especially this time the consumer edition, published not only the conversion of beta without ero scene. Legendary sister that cannot be routed to the original edition rose to nearly rioted legal status into heroine. How strong line-up! ...... Elements of defeat could not be found"
"Excellent diction as defeat flags...... by the way Tomoya is like the trademark sister huh?"
"What are you speak, youngest sister, oldest sister, childhood friends, seniors, juniors, passionate, quiet, mysterious, rough, most are all equally great"
"Wo, wow ......"
"But only one ...... I decided for not like it is the heroine that cannot be conquered. Due to this, no matter how fond of it, feeling that simply cannot be delivered, how painful love is not it?"
"...... Even heard your speech now more painful to me"
"It was, finally, today ......!"
My big reason ...... especially loved galge title changed from eroge, no exaggeration to say because there is this additional element.
Although said to be greedy in various ways to make the user spend money many times, if considered common sense, there are no loses to could conquer the charming heroine who cannot be get the route.
There seems to be the original author is not involved in the conversion with alarming consistency strangely to broken story because added a forced scenario, I feel guilty ......
"Ah, just to remember when playing Rikka-tan scenario I could smile"
"But just to see the expression on your face that can make me lose heart"
When we have fun with that in theory galge at the school gate, again ......
"Hey there Aki"
"So I say enough stop calling us a set!"
"Uh, er ......"
"No, this time completely ignoring it?"
Although her classmates were calling without additional ‘and friends' or 'set' was a bit of confusion on Yoshihiko anger for no reason, he just directly facing me.
"Miss Hasumi looking for Aki. He wants you to come to the staffroom"
Only to convey the message of the homeroom teacher.
"Miss Kano huh? Why?"
"He wants you to deliver learning materials to the audiovisual room. Due will be used for lessons tomorrow"
"Eh ...... why me? Although I not a class rep?"
"That's because you often casually met there for anime appreciation"
"I do not go around. I always obtain the consent of the teacher correctly"
By the way, approval and manufacturing taken delivery confirmation respectively.
"many times visiting teacher's room. Been quite exhausted my patience in there"
"What's wrong with dividing the work of a very good impression"
There are even anime or games that give the opportunity to take seriously human life.
After all there is a hikikomori children who moved because an eroge so He stop ditching and back down to the junior high school, until there's an impressive story. Uh junior high school kids should not play eroge.
"Anyway, you should repay the kindness for letting you use the class right? It will be troublesome if you will be banned from entering?"
"Please Help me ......"
"I'm not a dangerous one classmate who did not want to interfere with the bitter sweet moments between the protagonists and the teacher galge heroine"
"...... Even though her partner is three levels above her final twenty age?"
"By talking too much like it, pray that no option was added to the suspended one week barred. bay"
"O, oi, Yoshihiko ......"
Where did that sense of friendship diverge until a few moments ago, Yoshihiko quickly left the suffering and stepped out of the school gates.
After that when I was petrified with despair ......
"A, er ......"
Lost while running, paused with me the girl classmates.
"Ah, you too should go home. I'm not asking for your help"
"Ah, well, even though I do not intend to be asked to accept it"
"Huh, so ......"
As cold as it was, I knew only half a month to become classmates.
"Well, until tomorrow"
Well, no.
Class of miss Hasumi Kanoko is not difficult to handle.
If slightly rounded only 30, including the category of beautiful women among teachers, not angry though given the nickname of Kano-ne, a good teacher who understands talks
Well, but because it is familiar that's the reason I keep pressed with the task.
"By the way Aki"
"Ng ~?"
For now, the steps are not light or heavy I turned toward the school building.
Well emergence of event flags with Ms. Kano despite the various meanings the level is too high, but not without outside expectations.
"Previously, thank you so"
"Huh, what?"
For example ...... like this, because when I went to the staff room, where Ms. Kano standing girl with different uniforms.
"That is, during spring break, you get the hat right. Berets white"
"A ~ so yea ...... sorry, I do not remember"
Then, 'You're just in time Aki. Actually, this child is a transfer student coming into our classes start tomorrow. Because I little busy, can you please show her whole school? "Like that, suddenly confused me because it was rejected, it indicates a transfer student with a pleasant smile.
"So that's it. It was been a month. Then bye bye"
"Ah, do not just cars but be careful on the bike too"
Then, when each individual meet face to face ......
Memory there last month rose again, a new expression of the girl who opens his eyes wide shocked......
"Eh please waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~ ~ ~!?"
Then the legs that just turned a few moments and then re-turned at full speed back to the school gate.
"Eh? There's what?"
I walked quickly toward the cool girl classmates who seem to have lost interest in me and want to go.
"You, you ......"
"I'm what?"
"At that time, white ......"
"White?"
"One-piece dress!"
"Ah, yes ~ ...... what is it?"
"What ...... huh?"
"The thing is, I do not remember what I wore the previous month, is normal"
"Is that so ~ ........................ normal, huh"
Chapter 1:
One day in the spring, I, again met with destiny ......
Gloomy evening sun shining, a cool breeze rustled slightly, dust flying on their way home.
Then, at the top of the hill stood still someone ...... a classmate girl.
Knowing her name, the girl who met each new day a month here.

"Err ...... Kanou Megumi huh?"
"The truth Katou"
Ah, still do not know her name.
Well the grammar was a mess, so anyone who want to change and fixed it are welcome :D
Hiyono
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by Hiyono »

Machine translation?
"There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible and wrong." H.L. Mencken (1971)
loganjames
Reader

Post by loganjames »

Hiyono wrote:Machine translation?
nope, i used alternative language (for the difficult one) and use the japan language for easy line (since i suck at Japanese too), although my grammar is full of mess YEAH REALLY MESS.
OhHaiThar
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by OhHaiThar »

I think we should give this novel some love, the latest volume(v6), just came out. Great illustrations and the manga makes this kind of interesting. Also this isn't the typical childhood friend, they actually give her some conflict with the MC. I think this would be a good light novel to pick up.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Which language did you use?

Also was the grammar the reason, that it isnt yet a wiki project?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
jomkingal
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Haruhi Suzumiya (Series)*(Dropped), Sword Art Online*(Dropped), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Highschool DxD, Hyouka, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Date A Live, Campione, etc.

Post by jomkingal »

I also want to see this Light Novel translated~ Love Utaha-senpai~ The Illustrations are just <3 and the anime is so funny~ gonna try google translating this if there's any future there. hahaha~ Hope someone picks this up~
Currently Reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, High School DxD, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha.
Currently playing Majikoi! (series) *(at Chris Route), Dota 2.
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata(Hope to see this Light Novel here at Baka-Tsuki, <3 Kasumigaoka Utaha-senpai~)

I love Kawakami Momoyo~ <3
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

For currently watching the anime, I really hope this serie will be taken by someone someday! I expect some weird ending since the LN is still ongoing.
Vindex101
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: ToAru

Post by Vindex101 »

loganjames wrote:
Hiyono wrote:Machine translation?
nope, i used alternative language (for the difficult one) and use the japan language for easy line (since i suck at Japanese too), although my grammar is full of mess YEAH REALLY MESS.
If you're serious about translating this series (or at least obe volume) then I can offer up my help to edit some of your translated works. Really loving the anime so far and it got me curious as to how the LN tells the story. Would really like someone to begin and finish translating this.

On another note. Kato ftw.xD
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”