A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet.

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Would you guys like the LN series a corpse under sakurako's feet to be translated into english

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 10

Alucard396
Astral Realm

A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet.

Post by Alucard396 »

I think this is a good series and personally one of the best mystery series i have seen in a while.

Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation or A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet (櫻子さんの足下には死体が埋まっている Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru?) is a Japanese mystery Light Novel series written by Shiori Ota, with illustrations by Tetsuo. Kadokawa Shoten has published eight volumes since 2013 under their Kadokawa Bunko label. An Anime adaptation began airing in Japan in October 2015.

Synopsis:
Shotaro Tatewaki, a high schooler living in Asahikawa City, Hokkaido, meets Sakurako Kujou, a bone-loving young lady who is extremely skilled in analysing specimen. Because of meeting her, he has to accompany her to various cases.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: A Corpse is Buried Under Sakurako's Feet.

Post by Cthaeh »

I just moved this thread to the future project suggestion forum, which is more appropriate. But it really should have something like synopsis (and possibly cover image) in the first post. If the original poster could add that, or if someone else wants to post it for a mod to copy into the first post that would be good. Otherwise I'll probably delete this thread in one or two weeks (until someone makes a new thread with more detail in the first post).
Kuro Hoshikuzu
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kuro Hoshikuzu »

The Anime, which is currently airing is pretty good, and I would like to read the novel too. So just translate this sh*t already! òwó
I'm German. I'm nix good English ... sonuvabitch ...
Miss Angelique
Astral Realm

Post by Miss Angelique »

just register a while ago onlly to vote :P and i never intend to register or visit any forum since to me it's kinda unnecessary but this only exception.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”