Request/Suggestion: Good Witch of the West

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Jicragg
Astral Realm

Request/Suggestion: Good Witch of the West

Post by Jicragg »

Good Witch of the West by Noriko Ogiwara is an eight volume book series that did get licensed by Tokyopop, except they only published the first two volumes... Meaning the last six have never seen an English translation - and, of course, since Tokyopop has closed up shop nobody has picked up the series.**

[[**When it shut, it said all the manga rights go back to the original owners but I don't know about the light novels they had organised.]]

I'm only requesting the translation of the last six (... yeah... only...), obviously for legal reasons.

It had a six volume manga ("on-going") and a thirteen episode anime... none of which finish the story.

Thank you for reading and considering.

Wiki Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Witch_of_the_West
M.A.D
Astral Realm

Re: Request/Suggestion: Good Witch of the West

Post by M.A.D »

Actually, there are 7 volumes of manga, plus one volume that contains the extra stuffs. The story did have a happy ending in manga, but I would love to see it translated too
kiriyubel
Astral Realm

Re: Request/Suggestion: Good Witch of the West

Post by kiriyubel »

that would be great.
it made me sad Tokyopop couldn't finish translating at least the manga, they had 6 vol. out of 8. unlike the novels out of which only 2 were translated. how I wish I could read them. what will it take for them to be translated?

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”