Gantz/Minus translation

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Nishi-kun
Astral Realm

Gantz/Minus translation

Post by Nishi-kun »

I am looking for some time after Gantz minus.
But I have found no Scanlation.
That's why I wanted to ask whether baka tsuki could translate the novel.
Since there is little chance that the novel will be released outside of japan
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Gantz/Minus translation

Post by cboy123 »

Guys?
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

cboy123 wrote:Guys?
Please understand that we are unable to take any and every project mentioned. If an interested translator would like to offer help, they would. You do not have to bring extra attention to these threads.

@Nishi-kun:
Next, regarding the request, there is a serious lack of information other than the series name. Please read the project petition guidelines before you make a request thank you.

Furthermore, as I have pointed out earlier, we are unable to take up that many projects. So you will probably have to at least interest some translator to even get a chance of getting it translated. Just merely saying you would like it to be translated is a little tough on our side. (We have to find the RAWs, and some of us have to get the actual volume, read through it, decide whether it is good and whether we are interested, and then decide whether to work on it when we get the time. If we do so for every project suggested, our time and money would be burnt in a short while.)

P.S. please do not say "I found the RAWs, here is the link to it" and ask us to translate it just because you found it. Firstly links to RAWs are not allowed on B-T, secondly, translating is more tiring than most would think.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
cboy123
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by cboy123 »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
cboy123 wrote:Guys?
Please understand that we are unable to take any and every project mentioned. If an interested translator would like to offer help, they would. You do not have to bring extra attention to these threads.

@Nishi-kun:
Next, regarding the request, there is a serious lack of information other than the series name. Please read the project petition guidelines before you make a request thank you.

Furthermore, as I have pointed out earlier, we are unable to take up that many projects. So you will probably have to at least interest some translator to even get a chance of getting it translated. Just merely saying you would like it to be translated is a little tough on our side. (We have to find the RAWs, and some of us have to get the actual volume, read through it, decide whether it is good and whether we are interested, and then decide whether to work on it when we get the time. If we do so for every project suggested, our time and money would be burnt in a short while.)

P.S. please do not say "I found the RAWs, here is the link to it" and ask us to translate it just because you found it. Firstly links to RAWs are not allowed on B-T, secondly, translating is more tiring than most would think.
Just bumping since no one have reply to this poor fella.
I maybe stupid... But A BRILLIANT PERSON CANNOT OUTDUMB the stupid
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Simply meant no one is interested... Try not to revive dead threads without a reason, thank you.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Also since this thread is lacking a poll and information was/is this thread more like a deletion candidate...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”