Gaijin-San! Section

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Gaijin-San! Section

Post by onizuka-gto »

Hello Contributors & Readers,

I would like to announce the opening of a new catagory:

"Gaijin-San!"

First "Side Dish" (and if anyone is still wondering what that is about, well it's original fiction. there I said it.)
But now this?

In this section, will be the hosting foreign works from other translation groups, in other words Imports! :P

You can find the links for these works onthe main page (yes the one that people rarely look at...well now's a reason!)

This was was the result from a sad announcement from Harunako, one of our translators, who had to sadly closed his website:

http:\\www.Otyaku.com

Due to circumstances.

Being the sort of person who hates seeing a good title buried, Harunako asked if we could host it.

Thus, "Gaijin-San!" section was born.

Harunako has translate other projects, so hopefully if Harunako is in the generous sort, other project might be also revived.

while these projects are inactive, there is nothing stopping you, the readers of this fine website to reactivate them, in the spirit that only a Stupid Lunatic could muster. :P

Oh, for the record this is not just open to B-T staff, but to other B-T register Wiki users.

If you have a project, that has already been translated, or partly and providing it had not been licenced in an English format, we will gladly host it for you. (although all types of novels considered will be subjected to common sense & good taste :roll: )

If you wish to take up this offer, please send an email to me & thelastguardian.

After all, we are the people's novel translation group. :wink:

sincerely,

Onizuka-GTO
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “News”