Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Updates, News on the Baka-Tsuki Project

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Enlistment! Dedicated Project wide Editors wanted.

Post by Mystes »

BTW, guys, just wanted to say that you can simply edit, and the only approval you need is the one of the supervisor.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Lace
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Lace »

I'm asking this question because I do not understand.

What is the difference between; a Project Editor, and someone who edits anonymously on the Wiki?
It depends... Do you like, root beer?
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Lace wrote:I'm asking this question because I do not understand.

What is the difference between; a Project Editor, and someone who edits anonymously on the Wiki?
A project editor can be more easily identifiable if the translator wishes to contact him. Plus, you will have access to some pages locked from edits for anons.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Hanse123
Astral Realm

Post by Hanse123 »

Hmm if you still need a help i'll might join. My english grammar is not to shabby plus i know alt.languages like Russian, Lithuanian a lil'bit Vietnamese (cuz i'm originary Viet guy hehe)

My wiki name is "Hanse"
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

Just register on page of the project and proceed to editing.
BTW, Russian projects need good editors so even little help will be appreciated. Contact me if you have any questions.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
Positron
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Positron »

Hanse123 wrote:Hmm if you still need a help i'll might join. My english grammar is not to shabby plus i know alt.languages like Russian, Lithuanian a lil'bit Vietnamese (cuz i'm originary Viet guy hehe)

My wiki name is "Hanse"
Re'posting cuz i recently created account. So if anyone needs help contact with me.

~Hanse.
Kuroyukihime
Astral Realm

Post by Kuroyukihime »

urrr i guess i can do some if you need any more... i mean like, 22 pages of hopefuls. um i guess im gonna do it cause im bored usually waiting for anime to come out. um have an A+ in English and an A in Japanese, but have a A- in Spanish. You guys arent gonna do any translations in spanish are you? my wiki name is Haruyuki
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

Kuroyukihime wrote:urrr i guess i can do some if you need any more... i mean like, 22 pages of hopefuls. um i guess im gonna do it cause im bored usually waiting for anime to come out. um have an A+ in English and an A in Japanese, but have a A- in Spanish. You guys arent gonna do any translations in spanish are you? my wiki name is Haruyuki
There are various projects on BT done in Spanish. Simply register to your choice.

visit this
A in Japanese...'am jealous
Xplorer30
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Xplorer30 »

Kuroyukihime wrote:urrr i guess i can do some if you need any more... i mean like, 22 pages of hopefuls. um i guess im gonna do it cause im bored usually waiting for anime to come out. um have an A+ in English and an A in Japanese, but have a A- in Spanish. You guys arent gonna do any translations in spanish are you? my wiki name is Haruyuki
From your nicknames, I guess you at least like Accel World. We have a new Chinese translator that would probably appreciate help from someone who can edit his work while refering to the Japanese raw. It's for English of course, much larger audience.
RedCrystallizedParticles
Astral Realm

Post by RedCrystallizedParticles »

Huff, I can edit quite well, am a grammar mincer. Noticed lots of errors in novels I read..
Same username here and in wiki :D
Kalm Tsuske
Astral Realm

Post by Kalm Tsuske »

I am willing to help with the English editing, but am not too sure on how the process works. I would be more than willing so long as the rules are explained.
My wiki username is the same as this one, more or less.
Kuroiikawa
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kuroiikawa »

I literally just made this account but I really want to help this community. My English is quite good and I know a little chinese. I would be happy to offer my services as an editor. My username on the other site is same as this one: Kuroiikawa.
RikiNutcase
Project Translator

Post by RikiNutcase »

Currently need help for Date.A.Live editing i got no ideas what to do when i finish...... :? :?
EmperorLelouch7
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by EmperorLelouch7 »

i will be willing to edit my english is exceptional
i really want to work on dai densetsu no yuusha cos i recently finished the anime and reading the books heck thats the reason i joined

so can someone tell me how to get on to the project and im willing to help out on any other projects so just lemme know

my wiki username is the same as here: EmperorLelouch7
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

EmperorLelouch7 wrote:i will be willing to edit my english is exceptional
i really want to work on dai densetsu no yuusha cos i recently finished the anime and reading the books heck thats the reason i joined

so can someone tell me how to get on to the project and im willing to help out on any other projects so just lemme know

my wiki username is the same as here: EmperorLelouch7
just go to denyuuden forum and ask people there.

Return to “News”