ZnT translator
 Changing Nickname
Hi, i'm italian and new on bakatsuki, im translatin SAO into my language. I am changing nickname from "Negiamerica" to "K i r i t o" in every site i frequent. Can you change my nick, like wikipedia does? Indipendently on your answer, i thanks ya.
 Hi Onizuka-gto.
I've been trying to raise a suggestion regarding the English translation of Volume 4 but since the "system" never recognised any change log if all I simply edited was the comment in the summary box at the bottom, my suggestion never went through.
Anyhow, the title of volume 4 currently stands as the The Vanishing of Suzumiya Haruhi and the first thing that has always come to my mind in the past is that it just doesn't read well. To check out the translation of the Japanese word, I looked up 消失 (which is pronounced something along the lines of "shiyoushitsu" I think) and what it accurately translates to is 'disappearance". This translation of the kanji is ideal as not only it is accurate (disappear is synonymous with vanish) and the substitution of "vanishing" with "disappearance" is grammatically correct.
Hence I would suggest the title of Volume 4 be changed to: The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi.
--Da~Mike 22:32, 6 May 2006 (GMT)
 Hi again.
I've read your message. Oh and thanks for the advice. So yes, I shall proceed to raise this point in the format/style guideline tomorrow.
--Da~Mike 05:15, 7 May 2006 (GMT) [why the heck am I still awake?...]
 New Images
Yeah, these images are definitely from the novels. Personally, I'd like to see someone come up with a better scan of volume 8.
-- velocity7, 8 May 2006, 12:13 EDT
 New editor?
I just sent you a reply in a PM on the forums. Sorry about the surpise! Anyway, time for me to watch Ep 9 (and actually understand the dialogue)!
--BlckKnght 15:45, 30 May 2006 (PDT)
 Regarding recent IP
The original Japanese word is "バッタ(batta)", so "grasshopper" or "locust" is correct. Because "locust" is confused with "cicada" in USA, I think "grasshopper" is appropriate.
So was his comment. I also think the erasure was a mistake?
velocity7, Jul 17 2006 18:52 EDT
Should you take back the Yellow then?
velocity7, Jul 18 2006 12:37 EDT
I just realized... there is a good possibility that they intended the edit but something screwed up their connection and they lost it for 18 seconds, and the wiki database might have accidentally picked up the incomplete send or something? During that time, the person might have changed IPs (dynamic IP).
velocity7, Jul 19 2006 19:07 EDT
You forgot about 184.108.40.206. Anyways, if you're not around am I able to issue Yellows?
velocity7, Jul 20 2006 13:33 EDT
 IP spamming : a solution
well, sorry to read you hate cats :)
Down to the point, I've seen quite more and more spam by bots theses last few weeks, so I think you'll be interested in this ; Well, I'm not too sure you're the one having server access, so if I'm wrong please forward to the right person.
I also suggest using the current wikimedia spam list here for starting, since that should cover most spams.
- meow =_=
- seeing that the extension has been installed, I did some minor edits to simplify it (a few more badwords, less url) some hours ago, but it seems to has gone mad -- filter blocking edit on the spamlist page itself, and blocking badwords even outside url on the wiki... (althought, I'm not sure whereas it was already doing that before my edit or not)
- I tried to blank the page so I could restore the original list afterward, but... it's still bocking at saving : internal list seems not to have been refreshed with the page content, althought in should do so 10/15 minutes, and it's been almost hald an hour now.
- So, well, sorry for the mess ; I don't know exactly what kind of bug is currently happening
- Could you please try to restore the old version () to see if it correct the problem ? If that don't work, someone on IRC/#wikimedia-tech also suggested to delete completly the page and restore it a few moment later with the right version.
- I'll continue asking on the mediawiki tech chan for now, hopefully someone will wake up andknow exactly what the problem is :)
- DarkoNeko talk 04:21, 30 July 2006 (PDT)
- I somehow managed to restore it ^^, I just had to remove a few word so it accept saving the pageagain (s.tikipad, p.hentermine, a.dipex -- still active so I can't type them directly right now)
- I'll do some more tests to try to re-add them again (when the setting are auto-refreshed from the page) and not break anything ^^;
- DarkoNeko talk 06:05, 30 July 2006 (PDT)
- Hmmm, it seems that the changes made in the page are never refreshed to the actual script list (at least, even after 5 days)... I wonder why ^^;
- DarkoNeko talk 04:07, 4 August 2006 (PDT)
 wiki, ZnT
about the ZnT editorial team, it's unlikely : english is not my native language (I'm french), so apart from a few typo I can't correct anything :/ But once it's moved on wiki, I think I can do most maintenance related things (navigation bar, etc.)
I'm not sure it's possible to read-protect mediaWiki pages (more if it's only some pages and not all pages), but I'll search about it and come back to you in a few moments/hours, hopefully with an answer :)
- Well actually, when I say I'm experimented of wikis, it's from an "user" point of view : I'm sysop/bureaucrat on the french wikipedia, but I've never installed a wiki myself :)
- I'm not sure what the last guardian tried, but I found that :
- Well, preventing access for every page of wiki is not the goal so the "simple" access right by group won't do... but if you create Custom namespaces (the namespace is what's before the ":", like in "User talk:Onizuka-gto"), you can affect special permissions to each namespace independantly.
- In our case, the namespace Zero_no_tsukaima: (and Zero_no_tsukaima talk:) could be created for this project, with "no permission for anything" by default , the people participing in it would be added to the special project group, and only that group would have access to the page.
- I've no local wiki to test it myself, but apart from the installation, the settings should be something like :
//creation of the 2 custom namespaces //the first custom namespace start at 100 on every wikipedia, there must be a good reason so please do the same :) $wgExtraNamespaces = array( 100 => "Zero_no_tsukaima:", 101 => "Zero_no_tsukaima_talk:"); //if the permissions are "false" by default, don't mind theses following lines $wgGroupPermissions['*']['ns100_read'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['ns100_edit'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['ns100_create'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['ns100_move'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['user']['ns100_read'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['user']['ns100_edit'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['user']['ns100_create'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['user']['ns100_move'] = false;
- At least, according to the help pages
- and the ZeroProject user should be added to the "NamespacePermissions Extension"-created "nsZero_no_tsukaimaRW" and "nsZero_no_tsukaima_talkRW" groups
- Voila, hope I helped :)
- DarkoNeko talk 10:52, 12 August 2006 (PDT)
- after further search, I found http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Preventing_Access#Setting_permissions_for_a_Group_on_a_whole_new_Namespace that should explain things better than I did ^^;
- DarkoNeko talk 11:01, 12 August 2006 (PDT)
- I guess it won't hurt to warn about this : don't create zero_no_tsukaima:smth (or other futures custom namespaces) page before the namespace is software-ly created, or it may cause problems
- For that extension, the pages indicated "1.5 or higher" so there should be no problems... I hope ^^;
- About the communist thing, I don't really agree : it IS implemented that you can prevent non-identified people from reading a wiki... the problem that is, basically, it's either for all pages or none. But well, maybe the "access-by-namespace" feature we're needing will be fully integrated in the 1.8 version, we can hope :).
- DarkoNeko talk 15:55, 12 August 2006 (PDT)
Er..."Software-ly" created? : about this, I meant creating it forehand with the administration thing (I read it can be added directly here with the 1.7 version), so it appears in the namespace list here. The main problem to add pages with a "fake namespace" before the creation, is it'll be counted as being in the "main" namespace instead of the real one (like Zero no Tsukaima:teaser is currently) -- well maybe there are other problemes, but I never heard about them :)
I don't really like the idea of putting an email on a public wiki (spam bot collecting adresses and all), mail send doesn't work on this wiki >_<
First, I had some problem with my mails, you could you please confirm wether you received the one I sent you a few days ago ?
to the main topic, I'm working on a template to replace the current "navigation bar" code at the bottom of each chapter.
(here was some code)
There is one little flaw : the parameter is the same for the adress and for the display (that's explains why "Chapter1" is displayed instead of "Chapter 1")
We can either rename the pages so there is a space, or add 2 separate parameters for the display (which IMO, complicate it quite a bit compared to the simplicity the template is supposed to offer)
Which one would you (or big boss) prefer ?
NB: please note that I won't have access to internet starting friday evening until the end of august
- Meow :)
- About the template, this diff comment gave me the idea, and also, I saw an (aborted) attempt of doing so in the templates pages
- The 2 box are the same, it's on purpose :) The advantage of having a template, well, it's just taht the day you wants to change the navigation appareance, you just change the template and not all the page... but appart from that, you're right about the fact it doesn't hold much interest (plus there is not that many pages to change)
- About the search bar, the one currently appearing is broken : I suppose theLastGuardian changed the link directly in the code or something (but Special:Search is still available if typed directly).
- Also, I wondered for some times why the spamlist didn't update, but I surprisedly had an edit blocked yesterday because the page contained "display:none;".. I didn't quite understand ^^; could you please ask him about this ? (you'll need that code to make the search bar disappear anyway)
- DarkoNeko talk 16:05, 16 August 2006 (PDT)
You have to add your account to the nszeroNTRW group.
Anyway I added you for you now. It should work now.
--Thelastguardian 21:57, 16 August 2006 (PDT)
 Zero no tsukaima
I happend to have the 8 volumes of the novel scanned (found hazardously on the net, I thought it was the manga <_<), including the illustrations.
May that be of any use ?
Thanks for your trust ^^ I'll put these new "tools" at good use.
- Since we're beginning to have vandalism issue, I was wondering if I could be given the block and protect rights too, in order to counter it... no later than yesterday, I was reverting on Suzumiya Haruhi:Timeline but could not do anything to stop the vandal, that's very frustrating :/ and nobody on the IRC chan that was awake at that late hour could help me on that either (well actuelly, only bakafish was awake ^^;)
- DarkoNeko talk 20:25, 11 December 2006 (PST)
 Bracket Comments
Er Oni, just read your message, but isn't it supposed to be for BaKaFiSh? I've never used brackets before O.o And I didn't do chapter 2 @.@
--HolyCow 02:17, 12 January 2007 (PST)
 Clannad CSS
Darkoneko's given the okay for the CSS, looks good. Could you load it into the Monobook.css? Thanks.
P.S. The amount of definitions made has substantially reduced.
--velocity7, 29 January 2007 12:06 PM EST
 Kara no Kyoukai
Can Kara no kyoukai be included in the list of current projects? Its currently not linked from the main page or anywhere, making it impossible to get to the project page unless one is given a direct link or knows what to search for. -- Question
 Yuki wiki?
 Fate/stay night rename proposal
...is located here. I've prepared everything to be moved from "Fate-Stay Night*" to "Fate/stay night*" (original name), and (if no complaints are received) I'd like old pages to be deleted. Thanks beforehand.
Upd.: ...and yes, index page is now duplicated under new name Fate/stay night as well. Feel free to proceed with deletion of old pages - there's nothing valuable left that wasn't copied to new pages. - Const2k 15:47, 4 May 2008 (PDT)
Okay, now almost everything is as I wanted it to be. Thanks, oni. Just a couple of actions more, to finish this matter:
 Spice and Wolf (Indonesian)
Can I translate the Spice and Wolf into Indonesian?
11-Oct-2008 12.37 am
Onizuka-sensei, I already done with my prologue. After that, what I need to do again?
 sorry, I'm a noob!
straight to the point: I read PuiPui manga at onemnaga.com and the first chapter had credits from baka-tsuki (if you dont believe me, go check for yourself), but I can't find it on baka-tsuki! please tell me how to! please mail me 'bout it.
- Dear Haidbz, for information about puipui manga, please visit the pupipui novel forum here: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=56 which should have some information about the manga translation. best regards,Onizuka-GTO 02:20, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
 Permission for my post
--Midishero 10:21, 6 August 2009 (UTC) I come from vnsharing.net and I want to post vietnamese CLANNAD page. May I have your permission? 'Nanaya' of F/Z Project introduced you to me.
--Midishero 12:58, 6 August 2009 (UTC) Thank you very much. But I have to tell you the truth, I translate CLANNAD from partial English Patch of CLANNAD project of Velocity7 and I translated some SEEN files. You try to see rate of progress . By the way, I've already contact Velocity7.
Hey, get on IRC! Also, I thought I was a supervisor too, so I think I can decide whether to approve my own project? :p --Velocity7 13:46, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
 SHnY and other Vietnamese PJs
I noticed that you've added Chapter 1 Vol.2 for SHnY and created temp. links for the Vietnamese PJs. I'm sure it's a great help since recently I have some problems when connecting to B-T by my PC, the link will stupidly change to http://project/XxX with no reason ~.~ About SHnY and ZnT PJ, their leaders still editing some typing & grammatical mistakes (to tell the truth there's a lot of them :p) , so maybe it would take some more time to post the translation here, especially when I'm the only one who can update the wiki page for them T_T --Nanaya 04:06, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
 Asking permission for Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vietnamese
Hi, I came across the light novel named Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu after Suzumiya Haruhi was down. I find Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu really interesting. I would like to translate it into Vietnamese using the translation on baka-tsuki. Would you mind if I use it as source? Since I intend to post it on vnsharing.net, I'll update my translation on baka-tsuki too.
Thank you for reading
ps: I have completed 2 chapters already. It will take sometime before I can get acquainted with posting translation on baka-tsuki. Sorry in advanced if the translation is not on-date.
 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Vietnamese
Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your attention.
I've been working on chapter 9 of volume 1 which has 10 chapters in total. Ironically, it seems that the english BTS project hasn't been updated for months. I wonder if the translators were doing fine or they've posted it somewhere else? I would like to continue this project, but by the time I finish volume 1 and there is no new update (*sob)(*crying), I guess I'll switch to another project like Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria.
I'm very, very appreciate all you guys' work.
ps: by the way, I don't know how to deal with posting my translation on baka-tsuki. Really.
 thx for the info
thx for the info. now, i'm re-update the vietnamese index of baka to test to shoukanjuu
Onizuka, could you possibly undelete the pages of shakugan that were translated before the project was abandoned? (excluding volumes 1-4)? it would save translators alot of work, and help attract readers to the project: currently it doesn't have even a teaser :( Thank You! --Saganatsu 20:39, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Edit: Kira uploaded saved copies, so we don't it's probably not needed, but if if things get missed feel free to undelete --Saganatsu 22:28, 25 February 2011 (UTC)
Hell, posting this at 4:20 in the morning, but clad you're back Oni. I forgot to ask: Can the tsukuru link on the main page be replaced? I heard that it doesn't work anymore. Kira (Talk) 03:22, 15 August 2012 (CDT)
Edit: Oh, and can the "pending status" be removed from Sayonara Piano Sonata's page, since it is kinda like a hosted project, but put links to the website instead? Also, there are some sidebar redirects when you click on a project, so is it possible to fix them? Kira (Talk) 03:35, 15 August 2012 (CDT)
 CSR registration page
um, you deleted the registration page for the english version of Chrome Shelled Regios. I think you meant to get the polish version. could we get it back, please... --Saganatsu 17:00, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
 Alternate language categories
Dont you think too that the special language categories should get a different introduction as the generic Category:Alternative Languages since its not true for the specific language category (since there are only their language projects listend and not all language projects) --Darklor 21:49, 8 March 2011 (UTC)
 Toshokan Sensou Novel Translation
Hey, this is Melithiel from LiveJournal. You messaged me about sharing my translation of Toshokan Sensou on Baka-Tsuki. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner--I tried the Hotmail address on your profile, but the mail bounced back to me, and this was the only way I could think of to contact you. I'm definitely interested, but I'm not sure what form this sharing should take. Were you thinking of just posting links to my translation, or copying the whole thing into the wiki format you have on B-T?
- Dear Meth, I think i'm in exactly the same situation that you mentioned, I still haven't figured out how to send messages on livejournal! So i apologise if you receive this message twice from....two different places. Also i'm confused that my link didn't work, but i have a solution! We have a Baka-Tsuki Forum: Baka-Tsuki Forums. Specifically there is a topic regarding this matter here:Toshokan Sensou Topic
- My personal email is: onizuka.gto.uk (at) gmail (dot) com
- Hopefully we can have a more detailed conversation with some solid contact, but to answer your question briefly, the solution we usually pursue is the latter method that you mentioned on my Wiki Talk Page. That is, I would like to take a copy of your script on Livejournal and "reconstruct" the pages together into clear divided Chapters as it was intended to. It will be quite a task i imagine, but if you have a copy of your previous script in one text file, that would be very helpful. Usually at Baka-Tsuki.org we allow scripts to be edited by volunteers, to catch out the little grammar & Spelling mistakes, however as the single translator to the project we can lock the scripts as well for your peace of mind> Hopefully you will receive this message and we can somewhat be able to communicate on one single method. :P
- Best regards,
Onizuka-GTO 01:08, 14 March 2011 (EDT)
 Alt. Project
Since I didn't got replies in the BT forum, I thought that I could post a message here. I just wanted to say that I started a Hidan no Aria French translation, and already finished the prologue. I would like to ask if I need another chapter to make this good as an alt. language project. If so, than I'll probably start the translation now. If not, than I'd like to know if I have the green light. Kira0802 01:10, 5 May 2011 (UCT)
I just finished the chapter 1. Is it fine? Also, I need an administrator and a supervisor, if it is.Kira 03:09, 25 June 2011 (UCT)
 Golden Time
Isnt it time that this project gets its entry into the sidebar? --Darklor 16:00, 14 June 2011 (UCT)
 Collapsibility Upgrade
 Zero no Tsukaima (Spanish)
Hi, i'm from Peru and i have the chapter 1 & 2 from de vol 11 already translated 4 me :D, but i have no idea how to upload here (ops, 1st of all, it's such a great work all of u r making with this webside!!!), so if you can talk to the editors of the spanish version of what i made (cause i have no answer fron they), it would be great to help and be part of this work. My user is CagedEmperor.
 Forgot Password in Forum
Dear Onizuka-GTO, I just forgot my password in the forum and then I use the forgot password features but the new password has not been sent in my email, could you help me about this? my email is firstname.lastname@example.org --LiTTleDRAgo 10:41, 17 September 2011 (CDT)
Likewise, I have been having the same problem. Is there perhaps a bug in the system or something? -Hiro Hayase 18:41, 17 September 2011 (CDT)
Thanks, now I can login to the forum ^^ --LiTTleDRAgo 09:15, 28 September 2011 (CDT)
I have also been having the same issue for the past month and even today i have done the forgot password and still no email addy is > ##### Wolfpup 22:35, 28 September 2011 (CDT) Thank you, now i have a lot of reading in the forum to catch up on! but at least now i can get back in there. Wolfpup 11:28, 29 September 2011 (CDT)
1. I believe it was mid-July when I noticed the problem, I rarely use the forums except in special cases. 2. Yes, I believe so. 3. Actually I used a gmail account to register. 4. Nope not yet, I remember clicking on lost password...and receiving a message that they will send it to my email. -Sorry for the late reply. Hiro Hayase 02:54, 30 September 2011 (CDT)
 Asking for permission to contribute
Hi there, I want to contribute to SAO Indonesian translation. I read in the 1st page that i need to ask permission from the supervisor and register which part i want to translate but i don`t know how (kinda noob here XD), can you wxplain to me the steps, please? Thanks --Bleu
- Dear Bleu, it's very simple, please register on the wiki, it's free.
Now simple edit the registration page to add your registered wiki username to the corresponding chapters you wish to help. From there you can begin translating! Just create a new wiki page and remember to link it to the index page of the project. If are having difficulty using Baka-Tsuki wiki format, please read the project presentation page. If you require more help, you can visit our official forum here for additional help. Regards, Onizuka-GTO 06:27, 31 October 2011 (CDT)
Hi, I read in the first page that I need to email all admins if I wanted to start translating a new project. I have started and I believed all steps are fulfilled except the emailing admins part. I am a new member so how do I inform all the admins? from here or forum? Do I have to send you the prologue to check my translation? Sorry for bombing you with question but I am really new to all this. Thanks. Cheers~ --Kanziel (talk) 10:16, 2 October 2012 (CDT)
 Problem with confirmation email
I don't know who to ask, but when I try to send a confirmation email so that I can post on the forum and get my preferences updated, i keep on getting this message:
Baka-Tsuki could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters. Mailer returned: authentication failure [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 535, response: 5.7.1 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at 5.7.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 v5sm23771828anf.3)]
I tried it with all my different email addresses from yahoo to gmail as well as a couple of friends' school email addresses to see if it the problem was my just email address, but it still gives me the same error. Is there anything I need/can do to fix this?
 Pui Pui
This may be quite late... very late, since I have been adding things since yesterday, I want to report to you, supervisor, that I'll try to resume Pui Pui, starting v2c2. --Superduperelectromagnetictops 23:02, 17 November 2011 (CST)
 Language Question
Totally unrelated to Pui Pui: is there a way to disable non-english language from listing in recent changes? swimming through all those changes is tough enough- Anyone who can answer, aside from Oniz, may do so. Thanks. --Superduperelectromagnetictops 05:52, 4 December 2011 (CST)
 Request for translator right
Hello. I want to ask you give me the translator right. I am the leader of Clannad VN groups, this right is essential for my work.
 Amendment to Japanese sentence in main page
Hi Oni, long-time-no-see. Hope you are doing well. By the way, I noticed the Japanese message you posted on the main page which seems (suspiciously) like a sentence from google translate? I don't claim to be an expert at Japanese, but I think that sentence can be improved. How about something along this line: 仲間の皆さん及び始めて御覧になる方、ありがとうございました、そして明けましておめでとうございます。 ( [To] my fellow members and first time visitors, thank you and happy new year.)
--Zyzzyva165 15:39, 7 January 2012 (CST)
- No worres Oni ^^ So you did know about it haha! Since that sentence is in our first page, I thought it's rather embarrassing, espcially if the reader knows some Japanese. By the way u missed out the "仲間の皆" part of the sentence. I've been studying Japanese quite intensely, might drop by again as a translator if there are any projects which interest me.
--Zyzzyva165 14:22, 9 January 2012 (CST)
 Iris on Rainy Days
Hello, Oni. Please, move Iris from teasers to active projects since it's already completed translation. --Rock96 05:20, 14 January 2012 (CST)
Seconded. Please do asap. --Novium 18:47, 14 January 2012 (CST)
Bakemonogatari got regrouped under the Monogatari series. However, the sidebar carries the old link to the old page which is a redirect. This makes Monogatari series not in correct alphabetical order on the sidebar, which can be a little strange. :D --larethian 10:06, 20 January 2012 (CST)
 New alt. language project
hello. you didn't respond on the forum, so i'm writing here. i created a russian page for Haganai and will be translating it.(25% of one ch. uploaded)
it's written in the guidelines that i should contact someone from the administration,
so here i am...)) if i'm correct, all i have to do now is finish TL'ing one chapter...if there happens to be anything else, just name it.
hеre is the link to the project http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai_%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9 --Idiffer 07:31, 22 January 2012 (CST)
So i can remove the "pending authorization" thingy off the project page?--Idiffer 10:00, 28 January 2012 (CST)
 Asura cryin'
Saw that you moved the project to active a while back. Mind giving that a second thought? We as a community haven't translated any of the chapters, it lacks translators and a project supervisor.
I hoped someone would pick it up, but the grace period seems to have passed. Toss it back into the pit I say.
Cheers --Novium 20:17, 30 January 2012 (CST)
Don't, there is no reason for that - its a hosted project. If it doesnt have any translation activity in the next 6 to 12 month it'll just get the stalled tag. --Darklor 01:11, 31 January 2012 (CST)
 Welcome to N.H.K! ~Lithuanian~
Hello, I'm Soryusu, currently translator of Haruhi in Lithuanian. The thing is, I'm a bit tired of this project (I'm mean, it's Haruhi, the girl sometimes gets on your nerves) and want to try out something new. So I got an idea about "Welcome to NHK!" light novel but since it's already been released in English, Baka-Tsuki has no project for it. I know people here try not to piss off copyright inquisitors, especially nowadays, but nevertheless is there any way for such project to exist? It's more like a hypothetical question though, because I have entrance exams coming up and wouldn't be working on the project now anyway (sucks to be me), however I would still like to upload 9 or so pages I've already done (that's like prologue + one and a half chapter).
Anyway, please let me know what you think.
Chenquieh, --Soryusu 12:03, 2 February 2012 (CST)
Well, I'm more or less done:
Welcome_to_the_N.H.K! I looks kinda short, but I don't know what else I should put.
Anyway, I have some stuff to ask. As I mentioned before, I will be having entrance exams soon, and most likely won't be active. So I need an administrator to look after the project. This applies to my Haruhi project too, because it doesn't have one either. I never really had a chance to know people here, so could you be one? If yes, please put your name by the "Projekto Administratorius". I would really appreciate that.
Also, I've been lurking a bit and found that in the Spanish category there is this sole Golden Time prologue without any actual project for it. So I would like to ask is it OK to upload chapters like that? Before I decided to start NHK project I translated some other stuff (prologues of Tomodachi, Spice and Wolf, Shana), and I kinda think it would be a waste not to put them here (aside from satisfying my massive vanity) but don't really want to create separate projects for each of them, because they would be very much dead like that.
--Soryusu 15:14, 4 February 2012 (CST)
Okay, I put the chapter list you asked, you can do your magic.
Regarding supervising, I think you know yourself that it's hard finding volunteers. After all, even most of the English projects are struggling with that, not to talk about languages witch have like one or two projects here. A person with all that dark and mysterious administrator power of doom will surely do for now.
Teaser tags sounds good. Actually, I don't really want to mess around with other people projects much. Also, everything could be found on the alt. language list in the Main Page or Teaser Projects list on the left, so no problem.
Anyway, thank you for your help.
--Soryusu 06:26, 5 February 2012 (CST)
 Forums new sub-group
 Forum PM
Is your PM inbox again to full? Or didnt you visit the forum too? --Darklor 02:52, 17 February 2012 (CST)
 Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!
Is it alright if I create a project specific guidelines page for Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!? Sooner or later, we might have to create one for names and terms as more volumes are translated. -Hiro Hayase 17:44, 22 February 2012 (CST)
 Legend of the sun knight ~ Russian
- what did u mean by index page? only the list of volumes and chapters? i'll do this later, don't have much time lately + LoSK is effectively stalled... but: there is a project that can be approved right away - Sayonara piano sonata ~Русский. that pending athourization banner has been there too long)))--Idiffer 04:02, 15 May 2012 (CDT)
i did leave a signature though ^^. thanks for approving the projects, i'll get to creating the english page for Legend of the sun knight as soon as i can...--Idiffer (talk) 12:35, 27 August 2012 (CDT)
 Zero No Tsukaima PDF
hey i wanted to ask if you could suggest the ZNT - Team to make a PDF? :D That would be really usefull. Thank you very much :D
Uhm, why did you add the ATP tag to this teaser project? - Its only a teaser project - without a own translator so it wont even need a registration page or a staff section... and I fear that it will remain only as a teaser as long as we dont get a own translator for this series... --Darklor (talk) 03:58, 17 August 2012 (CDT)
 Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu (Russian)
 Sword Art Online Saling Tagalog
is that okay for the requirement?
 Hidan No Aria
I want request permission for hidan no aria project, since i am new so i dont know much how translation project work, I think my english is B grade, and my japanese is C grade. so i want to participate.
could you pick which chapter i must work?? for start i think 1 chapter is enough.
- Hello, I was wondering if I would be able to register as a translator? I would like to start trying to translate the Hidan no Aria volumes that no one has decided to work on yet. I have 2 years of Japanese in school, 5 months of living there on exchange, and god only knows how many hours of anime.
 Campione- german language
Hi i would like to translate Campione into the german language. i would be happy if i could get a response :)
Kyoukou 14:44, 20 September 2012
 Wrong translation ?
Hey, my name's julio, im brazilian. after read vol 5 chapter 4, i saw this line "Sim vamos meninas isca. (Aah. I'll treat you very well, cute ojou-chans.)" the thing is, "sim vamos meninas iscas" dont translate to "i'll treat you very well, cute..." ... idk if this is what you wanted or was wrong translated, but "sim vamos meninas isca", translate like "lets go, bait girls", well that didnt made sense. "isca" means "bait" so im just tring to help.
PS. Sry my bad English.
 Private message
 Please Delete This Account
I had a previous account that I was using, but I made this one instead. So could you please delete this one? The nick that I had (and will be using from now on) is Junnynam. Sorry for the trouble--Monkeii12 (talk) 21:07, 4 January 2013 (CST)
 To Aru Majutsu No Index for Filipino (tagalog) translation
Hello. I want to translate Toaru majutsu mo index in FIlipin (tagalog). I'm very hyped about this. Please allow me. Thank you. :)
 New translator for Muv Luv Alternative: Schwarzesmarken
Hi, I will be taking over from MisterV since he has told me he is too busy with real life issues for the foreseeable future, and will be working with the translator who is doing the Russian version to translate the chapters. Can I request access to the page to upload the first few pages of the second chapter? --Gabgrave (talk) 23:02, 25 April 2013 (CDT)
 translating an existing English project to an alternative language
I'm not sure I contacted the right person...*don't get mad at me*. I would like to translate an existing English project to Hebrew. I want to translate Fate/Zero or Baccano! I have perfect understanding of the two languages. please approve it ^_^ thank you I've also already translated the "8 years ago prologue" of Fate/Zero, and the whole "1930: The Rolling Bootlegs" of Baccano!, I just don't know how to attach a file here so you can approve it...
 Yahari Ore~Brazilian Portuguese~
I'm very sorry because my english is very poor(I can at least translate to portuguese), but as you can see this page has the title with BRASILIAN ( Yahari Ore ~Português Brasileiro~ ), I made this mistake, and I dont know how to correct it o/ so I made a new page, with Brazilian Portuguese. I'm very sorry for this, but I'd like to exclude this page, and if you understand my problem I would be happy.
 fake new users outbreak
Forgive me for butting in, but I was kinda wondering why this wiki didn't have the Abusefilter extension installed which, while it certainly won't stop every fake account, can at least stop the obvious ones. -Akira (talk) 22:54, 22 May 2013 (CDT)