To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament - PDF/MOBI/EPUB

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

drahn32
Astral Realm

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes Complete!+Side Sto

Post by drahn32 »

carj wrote:
Teh_ping wrote:And Carj, once I super-lock the translated stories, please remake the .pdfs. Those are to be the 'finalised' versions
sure thing, i was planning on doing that =P, will still keep an eye after that just in case, btw the locks are for the non registered users editing privileges right?

and drahn32 the translators r working really fast in this series xD probably the fastest translations of all the projects so just check the wiki once in a while n you'll see what its been worked on
ok, i'll do that. also i guess i'll shut up & quit posting & asking questions cuz it's ovious that i'm beginning to irritate people & get on their nerves, so i won't post anymore, i'll just observe & read on here i guess.
carj
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by carj »

well i didn't get irritated or anything....and teh_ping.....well dunno but hes normally direct like that, and posting is not bad so dont quit xD

its just that the translators do this as a hobby (most of the time....maybe O.o) and as for TAMnI there's just Js06 and Teh_ping translating so even if Js06 seems like a lvl 5 or even 6 or even superman (w/ godlike translating speed) hes still just 1 guy (or girl....dunno) and teh_ping....well its teh_ping =P cant really put him in a category

keep that in mind when asking for the progress and check what they're working on before hand (you can go here to see that)

for your question Js06 is working on Liberal Arts City so thats probably going to be done soon, teh_ping went to translate Infinite Stratos so for a while just Js06 will be working on TAMnI, after hes done he might/might not continue to do the rest, we will see when he finish what hes doing now
Teh_ping wrote: Though I will be doing no.3 vs no. 7
btw not sure what he meant by that XD
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Drahn, it's not that I'm irritated. It's just that, well, that's my style. I'm rather straightforward and stuff, so maybe I should share my name as 'tactless'. I'm a level 0 anyway.

As for no.3 vs no.7--to put it plainly, Toaru Jihanki no fanfare.

Carj, superlocking will mean that all users except supervisors and above can't edit it. I extended the limit to one month for CarVac to continue with the editing though.

I still inted to do all four series at the same time, just at different rates.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

pfff level 0 w/ translation skills.....THATS NOT A LEVEL 0 >=O, btw whats that story about?? i mean Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare, the illustrations there seem (well are) different

anyways see xD its not like we were irritated you can always ask questions n we will answer the best we can
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

carj wrote:pfff level 0 w/ translation skills.....THATS NOT A LEVEL 0 >=O, btw whats that story about?? i mean Toaru Jihanki no Fanfare, the illustrations there seem (well are) different

anyways see xD its not like we were irritated you can always ask questions n we will answer the best we can
Mikoto faces off again Sogita Gunha, thanks to a Kihara Nayuta.

As for your response, why does that remind me of volume 1 prologue again?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

oh seems interesting, the Love Letter one was really nice so that one looks promising too

and wow really?? xD i haven't read those volumes yet hahahaha so it was not intentional, as for the anime.....hell if i remember the first episode that well
vmks
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by vmks »

PDF for 5''/6'' e-books - NT Vol 1
If there is someone who need it, i can make the rest books.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

ive noticed a while ago but got lazy to ask lol (ive been gamming lately) why NT1 doesnt have a full lock date???

i mean O.o is not locked right? i can go in the edit mode
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Just noted by Saganatsu. NT's a series on its own.

Also, please kindly do volume 6 of IS.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

oh i see i see, makes sense

also OH YEA~~ tee hee~~~ i really forgot that it was done hahahahahaha im gonna do it tonight when i get home XD
mahade_shiki
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mahade_shiki »

thanks for the pdf carj , not to sound rude but when do you plan on releasing the epubs?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

I'll be doing the ePubs along with the final version of the PDFs so~~~ that would be after all of them r locked, according to the dates on the wiki it should be done by Sep 1st xD

im still deciding if releasing the PDFs n ePubs right after they'r locked or as a whole batch after all of them are locked will depend on my mood i guess but yea you will have to w8 but its worth it
mahade_shiki
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mahade_shiki »

carj wrote:I'll be doing the ePubs along with the final version of the PDFs so~~~ that would be after all of them r locked, according to the dates on the wiki it should be done by Sep 1st xD

im still deciding if releasing the PDFs n ePubs right after they'r locked or as a whole batch after all of them are locked will depend on my mood i guess but yea you will have to w8 but its worth it

oh i see , thanks for replying.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

yea thats because it kind of becomes a double work if i try to do them now n then re-make both the PDFs n ePubs when the volumes are fully locked

not like i cant (i actually want to cuz i wanna read the whole thing in one go) but thinking of reading the whole series w/ a standard its better in my opinion, thats the only thing keeping me of doing them XD cuz if i make the epubs im sure im gonna start reading

ohh and ill be releasing them as they get locked =P

as for when i make the epubs i want a feedback because i just have my phone to try them, so do u mind coming back here to tell me what you think when i make the epub?
mahade_shiki
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mahade_shiki »

carj wrote:yea thats because it kind of becomes a double work if i try to do them now n then re-make both the PDFs n ePubs when the volumes are fully locked

not like i cant (i actually want to cuz i wanna read the whole thing in one go) but thinking of reading the whole series w/ a standard its better in my opinion, thats the only thing keeping me of doing them XD cuz if i make the epubs im sure im gonna start reading

ohh and ill be releasing them as they get locked =P

as for when i make the epubs i want a feedback because i just have my phone to try them, so do u mind coming back here to tell me what you think when i make the epub?

no problem , will do that . I am sure many others will give feedbacks too.
Thanks for your hardwork.

Btw New Testament is considered as a new series right? Is it a continuation or a completely new arc ?

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”