Japanese

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Japanese

Post by Fushichou »

I wonder what ACT scores Stanford usually takes...
Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

Rectifier wrote:Err...the maximum score for the ACT is a 40, you got the wrong test Oni.
woah woah, what ACT have you been taking? the maximum score on the ACT is a 36 not 40.

40 would be worse anyways, would make me feel badly about my score.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Dan wrote:Since when does speaking English well translate into being smart? :lol:
When typing & speaking English remain the only constant thing you can reasonably judge someone by, on this cursed Interweb.
:roll:

Which is probably why action/3D social interaction during persist ant games are much better to judge some by, as actions do speak louder then words.
:wink:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

onizuka-gto wrote:
Dan wrote:Since when does speaking English well translate into being smart? :lol:
When typing & speaking English remain the only constant thing you can reasonably judge someone by, on this cursed Interweb.
:roll:
although teh ways people speaks english on teh itraweb somestimes doesn't reflect their skillz.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, maybe it comes to down the saying of "it is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you half of a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it."
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Setherzam wrote:
Rectifier wrote:Err...the maximum score for the ACT is a 40, you got the wrong test Oni.
woah woah, what ACT have you been taking? the maximum score on the ACT is a 36 not 40.

40 would be worse anyways, would make me feel badly about my score.
Oh lmao, thanks, now I feel smarter ^_^

Check the Score Percentiles Section
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACT_(examination)

As for the Stanford question, it looks like according to this random data I found that the average ACT score for accepted incoming freshman is between 28 and 32.

Return to “Music & Culture”