Haruhi Suzumiya AMV using Chobits song.

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ryvrdrgn15
Astral Realm

Haruhi Suzumiya AMV using Chobits song.

Post by ryvrdrgn15 »

It's not the best, but I don't think it's that horrible either. I just finished it after 10 days or so of editing. It's a Haruhi Suzumiya AMV using the song "Let me be with you" from Chobits. Some of you might find it amusing at least. ^_^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX_elH6Ec4M
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

The video is kind of cute. I am always amazed at how many points you can change what a character is saying to get the words to match a song. There were some points where the synchronization felt off though. For example, when the scenes for the songs in SHnY show, no SHnY music plays. It just feels awkward in a way, but the overall video was good. I give it a B+/A-. Good work!
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Very nice! I always liked that song from the start of Chobits, too.
ryvrdrgn15
Astral Realm

Post by ryvrdrgn15 »

ainsoph9 wrote:The video is kind of cute. I am always amazed at how many points you can change what a character is saying to get the words to match a song. There were some points where the synchronization felt off though. For example, when the scenes for the songs in SHnY show, no SHnY music plays. It just feels awkward in a way, but the overall video was good. I give it a B+/A-. Good work!
Yes, it was a little difficult. There were parts where the characters would not follow the words at all. In those cases, I cut/pasted it frame by frame to change the timing/pace their mouths moved so that it'd at least be close. ^_^

@Dan

Yeah, I recently heard that particular full version of the song and noticed that the Haruhi dance was relatively close to the beat. It was fun to make because I knew most of the actual story from the novels, thanks to the translations here. ^_^ v
magus
Astral Realm

Post by magus »

Pretty nice, but it does get quite a bit repetitive with the hare hare dance. You should have used a bit more stuff from the kyon&haru closed space and lone island. I think you should have used more Mikuru stuff and the scene where Yuki was in Kyon's arms.
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

It was...

8)

Return to “Music & Culture”