Patricia Ja Lee

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Patricia Ja Lee

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Is freaking hot for being 31 years old. :D I was thinking maybe early 20's when I watched the ASOSBrigade.com video but after looking her up I found she was born in 1975. ^^; /uselessinformation
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

...So you think 31 is old or something? :shock:

I'll admit I don't really think of a woman older than 25 when I think "HOT CHICK", but really it isn't that old.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

XD I'm not saying shes stone age or anything. Usually with more "mature" women you can at least get an idea of their age range. She had me completely fooled by 10 years. :P Maybe even more. I'm not good at wording things sometimes... >_>;
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

I think all three of them were pretty damn yummy.

Did anyone else spot the knowing wink from Bandai to, well, us, in the credits?
Very Special Thanks wrote:ALL FANSUB LOVERS WHO BUY THE ORIGINAL DVDS
AND HELP SUPPORT MORE CREATIVE WORKS
No Special Thanks wrote:DOWNLOADERS/BOOTLEGGERS WHO
NEVER BUY THE OFFICAL DVDS
Bandai, I promise I'll buy the DVDs, just as soon as they're released in the UK, OK?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

cotton wrote: Bandai, I promise I'll buy the DVDs, just as soon as they're released in the UK, OK?
...which is two years after the US release. :P
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by bicube »

Ahh, poor Europeans, always getting the short end of the stick... You guys are always getting the cool things last if they're from Japan...
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

onizuka-gto wrote:
cotton wrote: Bandai, I promise I'll buy the DVDs, just as soon as they're released in the UK, OK?
...which is two years after the US release. :P
Which is crazy. Everyone here is a certifiable Haruhist. We're sitting here practically begging these people to take away our hard earned cash. Please, make me poorer, but do it quickly!

Now, they'll wait two years and spread it out over four volumes (two months apart) of £19.99 each.

But at least we'll get the "clean" opening and closing credits as our reward. So that's alright then.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

I disagree with all dubbed Haruhi related products! Death to all US based companies that distribute and dub anime!

And cube, ALL the coolest things come from Japan. The only bad thing is they keep the coolest things to themselves and never export it :(
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

well, there is somethings best left in Japan..... :roll:

its not always all that good.....
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

Guest lol wrote:I disagree with all dubbed Haruhi related products! Death to all US based companies that distribute and dub anime!

And cube, ALL the coolest things come from Japan. The only bad thing is they keep the coolest things to themselves and never export it :(
There are some who are not as knowledgeable as us. Others do not have means to see the series because they lack the means to get them(I.E. Computer, internet etc.)

Bringing over and dubbing these animes allows for these less fortunate people to see them.

Besides, there are people out there who prefer to see dubs even if they are 10x worse than their Japanese counterpart.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Stratosphere wrote:Besides, there are people out there who prefer to see dubs even if they are 10x worse than their Japanese counterpart.
Yeah, my brother for instance. He even wants the translation translated, guess he can't deal with cultural differences.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

My siblings/cousins all consist of females. I am 1 of 2 guys in a sea of 13 female relatives. At least I can touch base with him once in a while about anime, seeing as he is a comic artist. Other than that the only thing I can count on family for is helping me become metrosexual... -.-;
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

Pansies.

The fear within people to explore what lies beyond their closed circle is so embarrasing. Until today, I still can't understand why my roommate will only watch dubbed versions of Naruto and Inuyasha.

Then again, he doesn't even understand simple mechanics of social intercourse (social mind you, S-O-C-I-A-L. No naughty thoughts here)... sooo.......

... yeah.

Edit: Jubilations! He watched a non-dubbed version of GTO! No more annoying dubbed TV anime sounds coming through the paper thin walls for now!
Last edited by Umiman on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Umiman wrote:Pansies.

The fear within people to explore what lies beyond their closed circle is so embarrasing. Until today, I still can't understand why my roommate will only watch dubbed versions of Naruto and Inuyasha.

Then again, he doesn't even understand simple mechanics of social intercourse (social mind you, S-O-C-I-A-L. No naughty thoughts here)... sooo.......

... yeah.
Giggity-Goo! He-he all-right...

Return to “Animes”