Back to School

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Back to School

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Well, school starts for me tomorrow. I flew back today.

Pros:
See my friends at school.
Have my desktop

Cons:
Actually having to do things.
Not see my friends at home.
It's cold here.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
Dan
Square Mage

Re: Back to School

Post by Dan »

You're going back late relative to others I know. I wish I was going back to school, it was structured and even if it was a 2:1 ratio, there were girls.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Dan wrote: even if it was a 2:1 ratio, there were girls.

LOLOLOL

Dan you telling me everywhere you go now, there's less then 2:1 ratio of girls??

where do you live? a desert island populated by men? :roll: :lol:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

My school is 57% female.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

It was two guys to one girl. In fact, in recent years, the highest female percentage was the 2006 freshman class with 33% female.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

The higher percentage of women there are in any give population, the more competition for male mates and therefore the increased likelihood of sex. Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around. :?
quethiril
Project Translator

Post by quethiril »

Dan wrote:It was two guys to one girl. In fact, in recent years, the highest female percentage was the 2006 freshman class with 33% female.
Tech school, perchance? I think my undergrad averaged around 28% female. It makes me roll my eyes at my law school, which was all worried about being at 45%.
Rectifier wrote:The higher percentage of women there are in any give population, the more competition for male mates and therefore the increased likelihood of sex. Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around. :?
That's because most concentrations of males are concentrations of undesirable males. "The odds are good, but the goods are odd," as they say.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

nothing wrong with the goods!

remember the five second rule!

if its been on the floor for less, its OK!
:mrgreen:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

quethiril wrote:Tech school, perchance? I think my undergrad averaged around 28% female. It makes me roll my eyes at my law school, which was all worried about being at 45%.

That's because most concentrations of males are concentrations of undesirable males. "The odds are good, but the goods are odd," as they say.
Yes, Georgia Institute of Technology. And that "the odds are good.." is for the women if no one caught it. I was suprised quite a few of my female friends said it, so I guess it was true. Myself and the other guys that weren't odd weren't trying to pick up women - waste of time since the girls there are also odd.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

onizuka-gto wrote:nothing wrong with the goods!

remember the five second rule!

if its been on the floor for less, its OK!
:mrgreen:
That's wrong in so many ways.

(Sorry, sometimes I'm a prude American :roll: )
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

hmm my school has 3:1 girls to guys. but is a small college 600 kids. meaning 450 girls and 150 guys (girls that are lesbians and some friends i have and many are gay, so more for me ^_^)

anyway i won't go back to school til march cause my school basically kick all its student from January out into the workforce for some experience. whether is america or asia, the internship or job has to relate to the major we are creating at school

baka baka baka
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

b0mb3r wrote:hmm my school has 3:1 girls to guys. but is a small college 600 kids. meaning 450 girls and 150 guys (girls that are lesbians and some friends i have and many are gay, so more for me ^_^)

anyway i won't go back to school til march cause my school basically kick all its student from January out into the workforce for some experience. whether is america or asia, the internship or job has to relate to the major we are creating at school
I'm coming to visit. Which school is this? 8)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:
b0mb3r wrote:hmm my school has 3:1 girls to guys. but is a small college 600 kids. meaning 450 girls and 150 guys (girls that are lesbians and some friends i have and many are gay, so more for me ^_^)

I'm coming to visit. Which school is this? 8)

nice try. but you know your not going to get within 1 mile of the place? they have you flagged. :roll:

@Onizukademongto
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

onizuka-gto wrote:
TheGiftedMonkey wrote: I'm coming to visit. Which school is this? 8)

nice try. but you know your not going to get within 1 mile of the place? they have you flagged. :roll:
well there was one time a guy who came to our school naked with a cowboy hat on when we allow nudity on the campus a few years ago but now is banned. tgm is still qualify to visit but tgm don't let your imagination run wild thinking all the girls at my school are hot. just simply unique.

baka baka baka
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

b0mb3r wrote:
onizuka-gto wrote:nice try. but you know your not going to get within 1 mile of the place? they have you flagged. :roll:
well there was one time a guy who came to our school naked with a cowboy hat on when we allow nudity on the campus a few years ago but now is banned. tgm is still qualify to visit but tgm don't let your imagination run wild thinking all the girls at my school are hot. just simply unique.
We still haven't gotten to the meat of this yet, Where is it?

Return to “Commune”