English Translation

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Popofax
Astral Realm

English Translation

Post by Popofax »

I looked at Amazon.com to find out if, did not find anything except some CDs, therefore my question:

Is it possible that an english publisher is going to translate the whole thing?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

well unfortunately no publisher has announced any licencing of the series, but interesting tokyopop has said they were "aware" of the popularity of the series, and will be keeping a "close" watch on it.

So publishers are interested but don't count on it being available until at leased the end of next year if they announce the licencing at the end of this year.

So basicially this will be the only place for you to find the english translation, yeah it sucks, but beggars can't be choosers... :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Popofax
Astral Realm

Post by Popofax »

Oh well I appreciate your hard work, which is done quite well, but you have to admit it is more entertaining to read a real book, then to glare on the screen.

Nevertheless keep up the good work. ;)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

well, reading it as a "book" is debatable, but there is no doubt that it is much better to be able to read it on my PSP, nothing like knowing the I can whip it out and read it while on the move when ever I like, without looking like a bookworm. (^o^)/
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Commune”