Google Wave

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Google Wave

Post by Setherzam »

I got some, PM me if you want them
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

So who has google wave?

I need someone with google wave so I can try it out, if you have it, send me an email and I'll join your wave/or you join mine or however this works.

really, it's pointless if no one on my contact list has it.... :roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I was unimpressed with the hour and a half demo video they had of it, I have no plans to use it.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Okay, i've had a little play with google wave, who's got google wave here? let me add you to my "wave" at the moment they have no real method of removing someone on a wave you have created.

So i'll have to be selective on who i add to this wave, however if you are a listed staff with Wave, please tell me and I will add you all to this wave.

If any staff member is interested in the Bakemongatari novel and wish to have a little peek at what we are planning to do with it, but does not have Google wave, pleased send me a message for an invite, google just upped mine from 10 to 25, not entirely great but something i can be a little bit more liberal with.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Add me~

holycow89 [at] googlewave.com

Me and a couple of pals are using wave to RP lol. It's going pretty well so far, doesn't beat tabletop RPing but there's not much of a choice when everyone else is scattered all around the globe :\
/me claws out throat and dies

Return to “Commune”