Suzumiya Haruhi (Hungarian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Nihilus
Astral Realm

Suzumiya Haruhi (Hungarian)

Post by Nihilus »

Dear Baka-tsuki Team!

I am writing to enquire about Baka-tsuki team's Haruhi novells

We are a hungarian fan team,and we wants to translate these great novells into own language.For this project we want to use your perfect translates,because we have not any japanese language skill for this.

We hope if you will give joint consent for own team to translate,because in Hungary haven't got any translates from these creations.

I hope you will give this matter immediate attention.

Yours sincerely

SOSBRIGÁD Fan Team

ps.: If the opening of this topic is againts the rules,then sorry,I couldn't find your e-mail adress. :oops:
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: TMSH Hungarian translation

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Nope, you came to the right place. 8) Welcome to Baka-Tsuki.

If you already have a team of guys who are fluent in both the languages then that is perfect. All you really need is an OK from one of the higher ups.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Strong influx of east-european countries willing to translate SHnY,first polish/russian then romanian(that's me) and now hungarian,will there be a time when Baka-Tsuki will host translated projects in all of the world's languages(not just SHnY).
If it will come,congratulations B-T,you deserve it!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

I hope they will receive my private message and also hope they will allow us to host a copy of their translations.

Some of the other European translation based on our scripts don't necessary want to release/or associate their scripts via Baka-Tsuki, (i.e. Spanish)

I respect their decisions, so i can only hope they will allow use to use their translations on Baka-Tsuki.

I won't say that we are the only ones promoting Japanese novels, but we are certainly the one of the most accessible ones. So i hope we can make our site cater to all interested language community.

:D
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: SHNY - Hungarian translation

Post by onizuka-gto »

got a reply!

yay for Hungarian translation!

At the moment they have yet to start on the translation, but they have a website coming up soon, located here:

http://sosbrigad.extra.hu/

So when it eventually goes up please have a look around when you can!
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”