High School DxD (Italian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Stormchaser
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

High School DxD (Italian)

Post by Stormchaser »

Hi everyone, I found the great job that this online community is doing translating really a lot of novels!
I wanted to join in translating the HS DxD to my native language, that is Italian :)

Thanks to Kira0802 that explained me how to create a new page, because I was really a noob with the whole wiki thing ^^
I put the {{Warning:ATP}} at the top of my new page, that you can find here http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... _(Italian) and I added the reference links to the original English page.

I've also translated the Registration Page in my language and posted the first chapter of the first volume of the novel.
Sorry if I missed something, I'm kinda new to this type of things :)

If I have to do something other than that please let me know ;)

For the translation, I decided to leave some names and attacks, as well as powers in English, because the Italian translation would not fit very well. However in these cases, I explained shortly between parenthesis what that attack does/that name means.
For now I think it's all :)

Stormchaser

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”