Spice & Wolf (Chinese)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Romancer
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Spice & Wolf (Chinese)

Post by Romancer »

I'm interested in translating Spice and Wolf to Chinese or English. I'm currently writing my own light novel, but I'll try to maintain a schedule. I do know that a lot of people out there want to read it... I'd like to share the work since it's a ridiculously good romance story! Thank you :)
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Spice and Wolf Chinese/English

Post by Misogi »

You can't translate it in English, since it's licensed and that's why the project was dropped.
But you can translate it in Chinese, if you have the right to do it.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Spice and Wolf Chinese/English

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Romancer wrote:I'm interested in translating Spice and Wolf to Chinese or English. I'm currently writing my own light novel, but I'll try to maintain a schedule. I do know that a lot of people out there want to read it... I'd like to share the work since it's a ridiculously good romance story! Thank you :)
Misogi wrote:You can't translate it in English, since it's licensed and that's why the project was dropped.
But you can translate it in Chinese, if you have the right to do it.
In English, it is translated and licensed, thus we had to take it down on B-T

In Chinese, I can buy official volumes by Kadokawa, it is without a doubt licensed as well. So I am really sorry, but both languages are NOT to be translated nor hosted on B-T. Well, if you put it somewhere else, I can't stop you.

P.S. I believe you can find the Chinese volumes somewhere anyway, they are incredibly fast you know.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”