To Aru Majutsu no Index (Russian)

For all None English discussion relating to any of our Novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Note to Users of this forum, that you may speak English or any other language here.

Want to start an Alternative Language project here? Read This: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1822
Hyatime
Astral Realm

To Aru Majutsu no Index (Russian)

Post by Hyatime »

Hello,

Me and my friend have just finished translating TAMI volume one from Japanese to Russian, and if it is possible we would like to post it here.
I've already sent a similar PM to Onizuka-GTO and receive no answer regarding the matter. Guess I'm just a little impatient because it was just yesterday evening.

Anyway thanks in advance.
Isapfe
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - Russian

Post by Isapfe »

Последний пост Онизуки на форуме был 27 августа, так что он, наверное, сейчас отсутсвует. Но страницу можно сделать уже сейчас, только нужно в первой строке скрипта добавить шаблон {{Warning:ATP}} ("ожидается авторизация").
Нужно доделать главную страницу (там сейчас многого не хватает), сделать страницу регистрации, примеры см. на английской странице. Проще всего просто перевести скрипт с английской страницы.
--------------------------------
The last Onizuka's post on the forum was at august, 27th, so he is probably absent at the moment. But you can make a page right now, you should just put {{Warning:ATP}} ("Pending Authorisation") template at the top line of the script on the main page.
You need to complete a main page (many things are missing right now), make a registration page, see English page for examples. The easiest way would be to just translate the script from English page.
Hyatime
Astral Realm

Post by Hyatime »

Я попытался в меру моего понимания выполнить указанные выше требования. Вы не могли бы проверить.
----
I've tried to fithfull everything you've requested above. As far as I could understand it. Would you like to check it?
Isapfe
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Isapfe »

Everything seems ok to me. About project approval, I posted the question here, maybe someone knows. Well, it's not like you absolutely must get an authorization, so everything's cool I guess :)
Last edited by Isapfe on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

But since you have one entire volume of it, I suppose they would authorise it. (The condition is that you have at least one completed chapter, which you did more than that.)
Hyatime
Astral Realm

Post by Hyatime »

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate that.
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

Пора немного оживить эту тему. Очень нужны корректоры, хорошо знающие английский и русский языки, и пруфридеры, свободно владеющие японским языком. Переводчики с английского/японского нужны меньше, но, тем не менее, тоже нужны. Ещё хорошие фотошоперы/эдиторы/тайпсеттеры для вставки текста в иллюстрации.
Просьба откликнуться в этой теме или в дискуссии русского перевода Индекса. Спасибо за внимание.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.

Return to “Alternative Language Forum”