Volume 12, Chap 7

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Volume 12, Chap 7

Post by kazesenken »

Hey guys, I'm finally free again for a little while, so I decided to do the side story for "The Right to Use Saito for a Day"

Chap 7 is 50% done right now, and I should have the rest in the next couple of days hopefully.
Joneleth
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 12, Chap 7

Post by Joneleth »

Thanks mate :D
lorddago
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by lorddago »

thanks man!!
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

mmmm, good news :mrgreen: .

Thanks Kazesenken. Quick question on the chapter; is it completely void of all the other chapters? As in, do any of the untranslated chapters before it relate to it?

I don't really like reading out of order, but I am interested in seeing how the LN handles the scene compared to the anime.
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

Hubb wrote:mmmm, good news :mrgreen: .

Thanks Kazesenken. Quick question on the chapter; is it completely void of all the other chapters? As in, do any of the untranslated chapters before it relate to it?

I don't really like reading out of order, but I am interested in seeing how the LN handles the scene compared to the anime.
Well, this chapter does relate to the previous a little bit. I plan to go back and translate them after I finish chap 7 and 8, unless Darknemo comes back.
Joneleth
Astral Realm

Post by Joneleth »

So...

"I, Joneleth, In the name of the great Five Pentagon Powers! Following my fate, summon Darknemo!
Pentagon of the Five Elemental Powers, bless this humble being, and make him my translator" :twisted:
Chiron
Kyonist

Post by Chiron »

kazesenken wrote:

Well, this chapter does relate to the previous a little bit. I plan to go back and translate them after I finish chap 7 and 8, unless Darknemo comes back.
Well, acording this: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1255
Last visited: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:40 am :shock:
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

Hmmm... I wonder if he got caught up in something. I've been inactive for a month because of research and then I got sucked into FFXIII. I have some vacation time, so I should be able to translate some more before prepping for my qualifying exam. *shivers*
Dracain
Astral Realm

Post by Dracain »

OHHHH it's FFXIII, while that explains it.
Talix
Astral Realm

Post by Talix »

Dracain wrote:OHHHH it's FFXIII, while that explains it.
Ehh, no it doesn't -.-

It's just like World of Warcraft, completely pointless ;P
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

Well, my computer died. Can anyone send me the japanese raws?
Talix
Astral Realm

Post by Talix »

PM'd you
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

kazesenken wrote:

From what I read in the part that has been posted this relates to the previous chapters and also stems from the 'bet' between Siesta and Louise before The Ball of Sleipnir in Chapter 8 of Volume 9. So these chapters are Louise 'paying' Siesta her 'winnings' because the bet was that if Satio found Louise during The Ball of Sleipnir Siesta would concede and 'back off' from 'chasing' Satio and if he did not find Louise Siesta had the 'right' to use Satio for a day with no interruptions from Louise.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Dracain
Astral Realm

Post by Dracain »

Talix wrote:
Dracain wrote:OHHHH it's FFXIII, while that explains it.
Ehh, no it doesn't -.-

True, but look how many both have sucked in.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Dracain wrote:
Talix wrote:Ehh, no it doesn't -.-

True, but look how many both have sucked in.
Yep... The numbers never lie.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”