Volume 12, Chap 7

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 12, Chap 7

Post by Darknemo2000 »

NeoStorm555 wrote:I agree, welcome back aswell. But if you're talking about chapter 5 of ZnT though ._. it's been complete for ages. Then again, there could always be mistakes. Otherwise, ignore that last comment. I would also like to help out with this someday, however I still have a ways to go before I'm actually ready to translate for novels (ironically, I plan to become a J-E translator when I'm done with college). Overall, I wish you luck darknemo500 on your projects and wish me luck on my japanese studying..things ^^;
No I am talking of volume 12 chapter 5 whichg so far has 8% done (which I already corrected today and start doing the translation). You know the part about Saito reflecting (forced by Louise and Siesta) for touching Tifa's boobs.
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

OH, THAT chapter. I know, right? I've been waiting AGES for SOMEONE to try finishing it. It's kinda weird yet sad how the guys are working on chapters 13-14, but not 12. Then again, I fully understand and respect the translator's methods. But yeah... good luck with completing the chapter and all. Sorry for the misunderstanding ^^;
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

oh dont worry about it, i nvr had this as misunderstanding in my mind^^
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

yays, only two more chapters to go ^^ Baka-Tsuki FTW. Keep it up and hope to see the next chapter soon, or whenever possible :3
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

So...what do you guys predict will happen in the next chapter by any chance? I don't mean to necro the topic, but it's out of curiousity for the other ZnT fans out there :roll:
ensis
Astral Realm

Post by ensis »

Sooo... i don't mean to be pushy... but... i don't know how to say this right...

how is 7 going?
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Well, that's what I've been asking. Sure I understand people are busy with other stuff, and I can respect and be patient about it, but its been awhile. All I can say is that we should wait for any progress :\
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

ensis wrote:Sooo... i don't mean to be pushy... but... i don't know how to say this right...

how is 7 going?
I will say that the latest it will be finished is early September. That is because I am study for my qualifying exam and that won't be over until Aug 31st. Why I say latest is because if no one else does it in the mean time, I'll be back then.
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Ahh, well I can understand you have stuff to work on. At least we know when you might be able to work on the chapter. Anywho, I wish you luck on your exams ^^
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

kazesenken wrote:
ensis wrote:Sooo... i don't mean to be pushy... but... i don't know how to say this right...

how is 7 going?
I will say that the latest it will be finished is early September. That is because I am study for my qualifying exam and that won't be over until Aug 31st. Why I say latest is because if no one else does it in the mean time, I'll be back then.
i also wish you good luck with those exams :D :D :D
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

Well I passed my exam. It was a grueling 2 hr long presentation and Q&A from 4 professors. x.X

So since no one has stepped up, I present you the finished chapter 7!

But man, I so want to smack Saito for his hasty decision.
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

kazesenken wrote:Well I passed my exam. It was a grueling 2 hr long presentation and Q&A from 4 professors. x.X

So since no one has stepped up, I present you the finished chapter 7!

But man, I so want to smack Saito for his hasty decision.
I hope every thing went well with your test and wb :D :D :D :D :D

And i had just finished re-reading all of the novel up to this point. So now i have some more to read :D :D
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Come on Saito, you should enjoy life while you still have it.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

chrnno wrote:Come on Saito, you should enjoy life while you still have it.
Oh come now, what is life if it without crazy decisions. Anyway we know he'll stay alive for at least a few more volumes...

Thanks for the chapter!
ensis
Astral Realm

Post by ensis »

whoa....

Saito always manages to make the wrong decision. Personally, I hate men like Saito... but Saito's screw-ups are just soooo much fun...

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”