Volume 12, Chap 7

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

MadJustin7
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Volume 12, Chap 7

Post by MadJustin7 »

So what happened with the translation of Volume 12? Because as much as I love the fact that people are going full steam ahead with the translation of Volume 14. i would kind of like to read 12 and 13 first.
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Wolfpup »

MadJustin7 wrote:So what happened with the translation of Volume 12? Because as much as I love the fact that people are going full steam ahead with the translation of Volume 14. i would kind of like to read 12 and 13 first.
Well for one thing the translators do the translating on there own time. Just be thankful that they are doing it at all. Also those that are doing the work of translating do the volumes and chapters in the order they want so it is fun for them.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

well pretty much like that o.o...

i'll surely do volumes 12 and 13 after 14 is done ^^...cuz im WANTING to do 14 first ^^"

that is...if no one's doing it after ive done with 14 o.o
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Well, I'm glad someone's working on this novel to begin with. But I'm also happy that they're finally working on wrapping up Vol 12. I've honestly been waiting to hear for updates regarding this ^^. I don't really like reading out of order is all. Now if only I knew where to find people actually translating Shakugan no Shana to this day, I'll have a good summer vacation this year. Anywho, がんばってね。 I hope I spelled that right XD

Oh and to the translators, I hope you'll let us know when the rest of Chapter 12 and whatnot is translated.
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

About finishing vol. 12...
I've been super busy with running experiments and stuff for my research because I have my qualifying exam in August, so I haven't been able to translate at all. I do plan to continue translating, but I probably won't be making much progress until Sept. Also, I left my pocket translator in another state so translating has been incovenient >.<
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

if thats the case, how about i'll help u out on finishin vol 12 if i manage to finish vol 14 before you finish your qualifying exams?...or you stil want to do vol 12 yourself? o.o...just wondering
kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kazesenken »

touya13 wrote:if thats the case, how about i'll help u out on finishin vol 12 if i manage to finish vol 14 before you finish your qualifying exams?...or you stil want to do vol 12 yourself? o.o...just wondering
When you get to that point, check the translation registration page. If I'm not working on it, then feel free to go at it.
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

alright then..when im done with vol14 and no one's doing some chapters in 12..i'll do..thanks ^^
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Well then, I wish touya13 good luck with working on those chapter whenever possible. And I also wish kazesenken good luck on your exams ^^
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

kazesenken wrote:About finishing vol. 12...
I've been super busy with running experiments and stuff for my research because I have my qualifying exam in August, so I haven't been able to translate at all. I do plan to continue translating, but I probably won't be making much progress until Sept. Also, I left my pocket translator in another state so translating has been incovenient >.<
I remember how it is to cram for exams and I wish you the best of luck on them as well. :D :D :D :D :D
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

speaking of which..... ive made a live journal so that ppl would know if im still translating or bzy at times...so here it is..be sure to be uptodate but look at it not so much a week...

http://tomoya13.livejournal.com/
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

touya13 wrote:speaking of which..... ive made a live journal so that ppl would know if im still translating or bzy at times...so here it is..be sure to be uptodate but look at it not so much a week...

Many thanks for the link, that makes things a bit more easier for us all ^^
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

true..ive been thinking of the people who are on the 'SUSPENSE IS KILLING' kind =="... im one of those too actually ^^" so i had to make them know through this journal...
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

touya13 wrote:speaking of which..... ive made a live journal so that ppl would know if im still translating or bzy at times...so here it is..be sure to be uptodate but look at it not so much a week...

Nice journal.
touya13
Astral Realm

Post by touya13 »

well thanks ^^...right now im researching materials for preparations... so i'll be sure to start as soon by next week ^^

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”