Prototype : White Panacea

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Prototype : White Panacea

Post by Misogi »

This is a consequence of the WTF-esque series I've read. I'll just put a synopsis, to make sure I can retrieve it.

Synopsis
Spoiler! :
Nothing in my life went as expected. Aside for one thing.

It was my secret pleasure, one that I bought and sold to satisfy and live by myself.

Well, it was good until I went too far with it...

After a break-up, I secluded myself in public toilets, smoking until I saw again my usual acquaintances.

A pure white licorn. Rainbow-feathered birds. Animals with my teachers' heads. Centaurs dancing with jointed hands in front of them.

Then, I don't know what happened precisely.

The pain I felt in my chest. A white smoke that was filling the room. A spirit who took the appearance of an Arabian guy, coming from the neon light...

When I managed to clear my mind, the things that I usually saw were right in front of me.

Except that they were all real.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “Creative works”