Kuro no Hiera Glaphicos

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you want this novel to be translated?

Yes
96%
No
1%
Neutral
3%

Total votes: 130

TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Kuro no Hiera Glaphicos

Post by TheCatWalk »

taken from JC
For starters, the world is pretty Victorian in its appearance and design.

The premise is that Valeria Costacurta, a 16-year old girl from a formerly prestigious noble family, has been chosen to become a Dominas (? the term is 神巫 [ドミナス]) (equivalent to being "God's Wife"), due to her outstanding natural ability with magic. Magic in this world is via crests, which are more like tattoos, and only the most promising get to be picked as a Dominas; also, only one in ten people can use magic. Valeria accepted her role as a Dominas in order to revive her family's noble status, and she wants to achieve this with her own strength - this is her lifelong dream, and to her, the first step to accomplishing this dream just came her way, so obviously she's very much eager to take on the role. Despite whatever objection her father raises.

While every other Dominas, being maidens, are paired off with female partners (called Hiera Glaphicos) in order to protect their purity (as they are "God's Wives"), in her case, Valeria's Hiera Glaphicos is the young man known as Dimitar Richternach. He comes off as foul-mouthed, brash and tactless according to Valeria; Valeria, on the other hand, is viewed by Dimitar as haughty, overbearing, and completely clueless about the world. Dimitar's stepmom, Orvieto Richternach, assures Valeria that he will never lay a hand on her - because Dimitar only has eyes for older women. Ha ha ha.

Anyways, their first assignment is a secret mission - to investigate a supposed rebellious uprising in a nearby city, except things don't go as they were supposed to, and a simple scouting mission quickly turns sour.
Volume 1 cover

Covers of volume 2,3 and 4
Spoiler! :
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
cramped
Project Translator

Re: Kuro no Hiera Glaphicos

Post by cramped »

Poll added according to some guy mentioned that this one doesn't have it.
Patron God of NTRed
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

cramped wrote:Poll added according to some guy mentioned that this one doesn't have it.
soooo.....................i cant put polls..i think..maybe..i mean <---- normal reader.....
correct me if i am wrong
p.s. --> [done reading v1 till page 70..........its main heroine centered thats for sure nyaa~]
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

TheCatWalk wrote:
cramped wrote:Poll added according to some guy mentioned that this one doesn't have it.
soooo.....................i cant put polls..i think..maybe..i mean <---- normal reader.....
correct me if i am wrong
p.s. --> [done reading v1 till page 70..........its main heroine centered thats for sure nyaa~]
I think when you're creating the topic, even being a normal reader you can add a poll, what you can not do is edit the topic to add one afterwards.

Anyway liked it, looks like this novel is promising :wink:
Call me Nurin!

Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Nura rihan wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote: soooo.....................i cant put polls..i think..maybe..i mean <---- normal reader.....
correct me if i am wrong
I think when you're creating the topic, even being a normal reader you can add a poll, what you can not do is edit the topic to add one afterwards.

Anyway liked it, looks like this novel is promising :wink:
You can make a poll even if you're a normal reader, by clicking the poll creation button when starting a topic.
Even if you forgot to make a poll the first time around, you can still edit the topic-starter post to add the poll, even as a normal reader. :wink:
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Yeah anyway if was you that make the topic you can edit by yourself... Forgot it tehe... :mrgreen:

Anyway I can be wrong, but what I read it looks like that it follow the same pattern of blade dance? As being all maidens and her becoming the only one with a male pair, and what more, a foul mouth-mouthed one, I like these things, I guess if I read I'll like. :P :roll:
Call me Nurin!

TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

Nura rihan wrote:Yeah anyway if was you that make the topic you can edit by yourself... Forgot it tehe... :mrgreen:

Anyway I can be wrong, but what I read it looks like that it follow the same pattern of blade dance? As being all maidens and her becoming the only one with a male pair, and what more, a foul mouth-mouthed one, I like these things, I guess if I read I'll like. :P :roll:
u can say that in a 'certain way' but no,the story is a bit more...erm...whats the right word........"Critical"
Ikzer
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ikzer »

It looks fine, at least from the summary. Not all that original, but it seems fine. I'd like to read it.
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

Mhm, I'd like to read it too. The summary seemed well enough to deserve at least one read.
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

well...for starters,
Spoiler! :
the girl wants to revive her family as said but she gets..erm....kidnapped...[maybe she also almost gets raped nyahaha..not gonna tell]...in anycase,they them maidens have some overly lewd dresses....
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

TheCatWalk wrote:well...for starters,
Spoiler! :
the girl wants to revive her family as said but she gets..erm....kidnapped...[maybe she also almost gets raped nyahaha..not gonna tell]...in anycase,they them maidens have some overly lewd dresses....
LOL, I think you are the lewd one here :roll:

Anyway I guess I'll try find it and give a try at reading(I hope it's not hard) :roll:
Call me Nurin!

TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

Nura rihan wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote:well...for starters,
Spoiler! :
LOL, I think you are the lewd one here :roll:

Anyway I guess I'll try find it and give a try at reading(I hope it's not hard) :roll:
no,i am serious here.Their dress design is amazing.....but no pants..well,i might have to up the pic to prove it lolz
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by Rohan123 »

TheCatWalk wrote: no,i am serious here.Their dress design is amazing.....but no pants..well,i might have to up the pic to prove it lolz
No pants...? *Adds to 'to-read' list*
:roll:
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Rohan123 wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote: no,i am serious here.Their dress design is amazing.....but no pants..well,i might have to up the pic to prove it lolz
No pants...? *Adds to 'to-read' list*
:roll:
Honestly I would have thought that would have been obvious from the cover images. >.>

Well at least they don't have Vanadis' ballon-boobs, they just skimp on the leg-wear. :)
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

denormative wrote:Honestly I would have thought that would have been obvious from the cover images. >.>

Well at least they don't have Vanadis' ballon-boobs, they just skimp on the leg-wear. :)
Well, now that you said it, I took a look again at the images, and it true, when you pay attention, it becomes obvious :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
Call me Nurin!

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”