Reinousha Minato (0能者ミナト)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Shirayuki93
Astral Realm

Reinousha Minato (0能者ミナト)

Post by Shirayuki93 »

Hi,

I'm considering to translate Reinousha Minato/0能者ミナト (more like half way done on chapter 1).
I am mostly translating manga, and I found this manga which is originated from LN. I'm not too familiar with Baka Tsuki's steps to create a new project, and if I understand correctly, I need to be involved in some sort of translation project before managing my own.

I prefer posting at BT than creating a new blog for this, since I've been reading LN here anyway. Is it possible for me to start this new project (pretty sure it's not licensed)?

Arigato~~ :D
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Reinousha Minato (0能者ミナト)

Post by Cthaeh »

Shirayuki93 wrote:Is it possible for me to start this new project (pretty sure it's not licensed)?
Hello. See this page for the new project procedure. In short, all you have to do is create a project page (and ideally a registration page) and upload some translation to create a project. There is no requirement that prevents someone new to BT from doing that, so you can go ahead.

While useful to have, a project manager isn't required for every project. But it can also be anyone, and the person who started the project is a logical choice (even if that person is new to BT).

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”