Kaettekite mo Fantasy!?

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this translated?

"Yes"
100%
"Not Really (Please give a reason)"
No votes
"No (Please give a reason)"
No votes

Total votes: 1

Makrokrama
Astral Realm

Kaettekite mo Fantasy!?

Post by Makrokrama »

Original Title: 帰ってきてもファンタジー!?
Romaji: Kaettekite mo fantasy!?
Alternative Title: When I Returned Home, what I Found is Fantasy!?

Synopsis:
One day, a boy accidentally fell into a dimension hole. What awaited him was a world of so-called sword and magic. Following a two year journey through this new world, he returned home, but not without experiencing disasters, wars and schemes. Upon his return to “Earth”, he found out that it has begun to intertwine with another world, named “Garesuto”. The world of technology in which he grew has been changed into a fantasy one. His parents divorced and he had no friends anymore. This boy with a new and different knowledge and overall ability gained from another world chose to hide it for a variety of reasons. Nevertheless, his actions, accustomed to turmoil and war, are what make him different from his homeworld, the Earth that he knew.
This story happened because he returned.

--------
Here's a link to the translated prologue:https://reddragontranslations.wordpress ... kmf-00-01/
The story is a web novel and you can find it RAW here:http://ncode.syosetu.com/n8514bp/
I'll probably continue translating it as it interests me.
I'm interested in your opinions of the story, and if you will read it if I continue to translate and post->half of this is answered by the poll I guess.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”