Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarou ka

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

1.I might try translating this
9%
2.Yes
86%
3.Not Really (Please give a reason)
5%
4.No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 22

Mytsy
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarou ka

Post by Mytsy »

Anyway this Novel had a short prologue and a chapter 1 so I thought "I should just TL them and see how it goes."So I'm posting it here my translations that is,though sadly it may look like a scabrous hack-job.

Summary:
Spoiler! :
I who was raised with no parents,suddenly I was given the obituary of my real father death.And in his dying will he left behind 5 "little sisters" and I have to choose 1 from them."I don't to work.I want to stay together with onii-chan and doodle." by "Serene","It's a duel!I'll win this duel and I'll become his little sister!" by "Tomomi","Onii-sama will choose me as a little sisters,right?After all it is fate." by "Sayuri","I want to become a girl thats I wish to become Onii-chans little sister" by "Yuuki","If I become Nii-chan little sister,will Mi-chan become rich?" by "Mika".Little sisters who were send to him and have odd quirks,with this it raises the curtain to a slapstick comedy brothers and sisters.
Prologue:
Spoiler! :
From the gap of the curtains a tender spring sunlight shone.
A certain day in April.
Waking up that day was the...worst.
The night before I couldn't toss in.
On a wide king-size bed the girls encircled me in their sleep even though I was stretched out like a star.
First there are 2 middle school students that are sleeping while clinging each of my own leg.
One is clinging to my leg and using it as a pillow.
The long black haired carelessly spilled ink on the white sheets and it's spreading.
The other one on the contrary,was rubbing her face against my leg.
Even though she had a svelte model-like body she huddled quite good surprisingly.
Clinging to my right arm was a female high school student having a shoulder length hair.What does she think she is doing,using a hardening reverse cross skill as if to crush my arm.
That can be done only if the arm is poorly moved.
On the other side,she is vorpally glued to me though facing her back towards me.
For some reason,my hand was squeezed in her cleavege over her shoulder.My hand was sticking exactly enough for me to feel something soft.
I quietly pulled my hand out of her chest.
I swear it doesn't have to mean I plunged it.
And then finally a elementary sixth grade girl student that was using my crotch as a pillow moreover she was sleeping soundly exceptionally peaceful way.
Although it looks like lovers they aren't...Please just forgive me already.
All these girls are my...younger sisters.
But that doesn't have to mean I can call all of them my younger sisters.
Only one of them can be a younger sister.
So we have to decide that one.
And the one to decide of course it's me alas.
Lets go back and reminiscence about how everything came to this.
Chapter 1:
Spoiler! :
As a little lad I had lived with my grandparents and we were 3 people,several times before I got to elementary school I would be treated by "a unknown uncle" in a restaurant and he would buy me a toy I asked for.With a childlike mind I thought "this person is like a Santa Claus".In addition this Santa came to see me regardless of the season.I still remember that time when I was small and having fun with him made me forget to which extent can I request.I found that this person was my biological father just a few days ago.It was at time of the funeral of Taishidou Jinya.Speaking of the Taishidou group,the group is the most prominent railway company in Japan and stands at the pinnacle.It's total asset is of one trillion and four hundred billions yen.Now I am drinking a cup of coffee in the lounge of a hotel with Taishidou Jinya legal adviser and trustee Shinome Murasaki.
If I raised my glance I would see a sylphlike beauty who was wearing no frame glasses and was staring this way.Having a short hair and wearing a suit,she looked like a majestic woman.She had light make-up which close to none at all.She is probably in her twenties.Since she was the legal advisor of the Tashidou home she must be a excellent person.Murasaki opened her light crimson coloured lips.
"I will explain about the patrimony again."
"My patrimony...?"
"I should've told you this the moment we met.Your legacy is to such a degree that you could spend it for a while.Ofcourse there are taxes here and there same with procedures,but let me take care of that."
"Thank you very much."
It wasn't limited only to thank you.Until recently I didn't know of my rights.Leaving the legal procedures to Murasaki-san,I'm crying.Speaking of the Domon Family,my granpa and grandma there's that too.I should become the owner of the Taishidou group and send both of them to live otium cum dignitate in a condo in Hawaii.
"The last will of uncle...father can't you show it to me?I just want to see it even if it's an instant."
"I also mentioned that I am respecting the dying wish of my old friend and when the time is right my trustee will contact you."
"I'm sorry for asking something absurd."
"No,I should be the one who apologizes.A minor as you shouldn't worry about these things.This time adults should worry about these things.Do you have any other questions?"
I want to hear her 3 sizes and what kind of guy she likes but if I do that the cool Murasaki-san would just ignore me.
"Nothing particular.Nothing comes to my mind."
"Just like the girls you reacted the same to the story, well it can't helped since a few days ago you were a middle school student."
Well I am a high school starting this spring...wait didn't she just say something unreasonable thing?
"Oy,wait a minute please!"
"Suddenly raising your voice what is it?"
"Didn't you say something outrageous now?"
"I said that feeling troubled over this story can't be helped."
"A little more before."
"Do you have any other questions?"
That far no!Unexpectedly,Murasaki-san is a natural airhead.
"That I was a middle school student until recently,to that point."
"From this spring,you'll enroll in the Taishidou private school Seven Leafs."
"Forget about the future didn't you just said "you look like the girls"".
"Yes.Besides you Taidshidou Jinya had daughters too."
"I didn't hear anything about that...I really haven't heard that story."
My mother had a fragile body so she passed away while I was young.I didn't hear from uncle that he had daughters.
"Yoichi has sovereignty.Thats what I wanted to talk about today."
"What sovereignty...?"
"Yoichi has 5 little sisters."
I froze in place and had temporary paralysis with the coffee still in my hand.While Murasaki-san drank only a sip of the coffee.I put the coffee on the table and ask again.
"Did you say five people?"
"Taishidou Jinya was blessed with children from 6 women."
"Six women,It can't be that everybody has a different mother?"
"Yes.What is the problem?"
"It's filled with problems!"
"Since this is a fact you should just accept it.Yoichi is the eldest son.Then the eldest daughter,the 2nd one,3rd one,fourth one,fifth one and that's the hierarchy."
"They all...are girls?"
"Yes.It's too early to call them little sisters.Because they are more like little sister candidates."
"Candidates?"
"By his will,you only have to choose 1 from all of them."
"There is no reason to write such a absurd thing in his testament.There are things like legal....I can't understand it,it should be more precisely.Precise!"
"I have already cleared the legal conditions.We'll use any means possible,and make the relationship of each place convincing even if we use live ammunition."
"Oy what's live ammunition.I have a hunch it's something dangerous."
"It's cash."
It's good to be heard.
"To persuade with money to such a thing,isn't it contrary to the law?"
"Taishidou drew the rails and rules.I was quoting the words of my dead friend.Even just like that I wouldn't promote such actions.Even so Youichi your understanding of things makes easier."
"Even though I understand,we still haven't come to a agreement."
"Please accept everybody as a little sister candidate."
The contents of the will are too much my head is becoming sore.
"While Taishidou Jinya was alive the girls received monetary assistance...But the final decision has been determined for them to stop receiving assistance."
"So,do you have the will?"
"Yes.I'll look for it as long as I live.By the way all of the sister candidates mothers have had their relationships with their mothers same with childcare."
I have grandpa and grandma but the sister candidates won't have any family.
"Currently the sister candidates have to live alone,they were being paid 10 million yen per year though substracting the rent,tuition and tax they roughly got a income of 400 thousand yen per month."
Living like celebrities.No...they had their aid terminated and were left alone,I can't leave this sit as it is.
"The deadline for selection is two weeks after.Yoichi-san must choose a little sister"
"Why one?"
"I can't respond to that since it says so in the last will.Once the sister is chosen the heritage will be distributed fairly to the both of you.Please be relieved that even if it is half it will be surplus than enough."
I can't even imagine how much money there is.
"Eh,how do I decide which sister?"
"It can't be described here,but you'll know immediately.Do you have any other questions?"
"Everyone is a child of Taishidou Jinya just like me?"
"Yes.There is no doubt."
"Are you sure everybody can't be my little sister?"
"Yes I am."
Murasaki-san brazenly declared that.
"Why is it like that?"
"Because it is written in the last will"
"But.."
"No buts."
"Is it really like that?..."
"Yes it really is like that."
Murasaki-san glared at me with coldly sharped eyes.It almost looks like a blade sharpening.
"Did the sister candidates agree to such a unreasonable thing?"
"Yes.To be more correct those girls don't have the right to veto."
Hearing that a really heavy-like feeling swell up in my stomach.
"And if I don't choose by the deadline?"
"Should that time come,Yoichi-san inheritance rights will be lost."
Murasaki-san handed me a USB as she was talking.It's about the size of a grip and is put in my hand,the figure of 701 is displayed on the monochrome LCD.
"It is a key to the new house.Please be careful to not lose it because it is a smart key."
The moment I dropped my line of sight to the key,Murasaki suddenly stood up.
"Thats it.Please call me when there is something.I wish you good luck"
"Wait a bit Murasaki-san!!"
"Again do you have any questions?"
"Do you have any idea what kind of people are the sister candidates?"
"You'll know when you meet them.Also don't forget their lives are in your hands."
Murasaki applied pressure at the end and left the payment at the lounge and left.
A luxury apartment of a seven story building.The residence Taishidou had towered on a small hill.Around the building,no other building is higher than this one.
Top floor apartment in the special specification.In that floor there was a only one room.It was written as "Room No.701" in the plate of the door.
It responded to the smart key I got from Murasaki-san.
Room 701 was a 6 LDK with a Walk-in closet which was too luxurious for one.
I carry my own luggage in the smallest room.Although it is small it is 10 tatami mats.
The feeling that I lived in a 6th tatami mat room before makes me feel really desolate.
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see."-Arthur Schopenhauer
"The future is not a gift,it's a ladder of achievements."-Albert Einstein
"Be realistic,demand the impossible."
"Don't play to win. Play not to lose."
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarou ka

Post by cautr »

After skimming through it, this really needs some editing. :roll:

Dunno how to judge the contents, it's about imoutos after all. I'm too biased. :mrgreen:
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Mytsy
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mytsy »

That's why I mentioned "its a scabrous hack-job".I'm throwing a brick so I can draw out a jade.
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see."-Arthur Schopenhauer
"The future is not a gift,it's a ladder of achievements."-Albert Einstein
"Be realistic,demand the impossible."
"Don't play to win. Play not to lose."
krytyk
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by krytyk »

Blasphemy, one cannot decide on only one, when faced with an army of imoutos.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
Kira_Shinka
Astral Realm

Post by Kira_Shinka »

Another Harem Lihgt Novel ....
YEAH \ 8) /
krytyk

Post by krytyk »

Planning to pick it up when I have some free time. Low priority, low speed? (probably) project. But it will (probably) progress.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
DarkD1
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarkD1 »

Reasons I vote no

1) It sounds like it will be entertaining for about a chapter then it will probably fall into typical cliche harem ideas...
2) Something like this is bound to get an anime anyways.
3) I'm betting that the writing isn't anything special either. The summary reveals no storyline at all beyond the little sisters, that's almost a sure sign that it's gonna just fall into cliche hell.
4) Something like this would be better as an anime or manga anyways. You all only want it because of the cute little sister thing right? Wouldn't that be better with pictures?
5) Baka-Tsuki is filled with too many harem LN, lets vote for something that will give us variety.
hayashi_s
Senior Project Translator

Post by hayashi_s »

twenty imoutos is too many krytyk~

but seriously go ahead. More imoutos for everyone!
Alice is my waifu

wiki page
krytyk

Post by krytyk »

DarkD1 wrote:Reasons I vote no

1) It sounds like it will be entertaining for about a chapter then it will probably fall into typical cliche harem ideas...
2) Something like this is bound to get an anime anyways.
3) I'm betting that the writing isn't anything special either. The summary reveals no storyline at all beyond the little sisters, that's almost a sure sign that it's gonna just fall into cliche hell.
4) Something like this would be better as an anime or manga anyways. You all only want it because of the cute little sister thing right? Wouldn't that be better with pictures?
5) Baka-Tsuki is filled with too many harem LN, lets vote for something that will give us variety.
Amount of reason I don't care,

Infinite.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

I vote no because there are no 20 imoutos.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I like this LN already from the illustrations.

I'll take a look later, since new author.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Vallor will like this. It's not my cup of tea, though.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Lord C
Astral Realm

Post by Lord C »

This is being a rather interesting read. I am liking this LN so far
AcOo
Mikuru's Master

Post by AcOo »

Thanks for the translation. I like this kind of novel :)
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Hm, at the first moment I thought the series might be like "Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!" in rich until I did read that the main has to choose only one.

So did he choose one in the end - or is it more like a sister per volume?

Also I am surprised, that there isnt any translation in the wiki... Was there a reason for that?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”